Cheaper Than Dirt does it again!

What ass holes! Thank you for letting us know @SuppressedNation_Chris.

9 Likes

And that’s where the greed set in. You gotta think at least one person bought it at that price.

We all should flood their email box with feedback.

9 Likes

More like “Morals of Dirt”. I will NEVER buy from them again, but that’s been my stance since the garbage they pulled after Sandy Hook.

11 Likes

ammunitionstore.com hasn’t raised their prices but a dollar or so. I just picked up a few hundred rounds of 7.62x39 from them for $114. I’m local to them, so I can go to the warehouse and get it.

10 Likes

Nope just plain greed.

8 Likes

Don’t have clue how much ammo I have but it’s enough.

7 Likes

I gots zero. :boat:

8 Likes

I shot all mine, right before the boating accident

8 Likes

Fell out the boat while you were cleaning them after shooting up all that ammo.

8 Likes

I’m lucky just to be alive!

9 Likes

I still buy from them. I don’t get so mad about raising prices on stuff like this. I won’t buy the over priced items but I still buy from them.

If you want to get ahead of the game it’s a good time to buy primers

6 Likes

Booooooo! Let em sink.

8 Likes

Nice! When I lived in Washington State, my competition buddies and I would buy direct from Rainier Ballistics in Tacoma. You buy direct from the factory if your order was 50,000+ rounds. We would pool our orders together, then one of the guys would pick it up with his commercial truck. Those were the days.

11 Likes

:pleading_face: Nice! I wish I could do that!!!

9 Likes

I would be broke if I could do that with Palmetto State. :laughing:

9 Likes

From the 2012 incident, the big issue I have with CTD is that they cancelled existing orders for magazines at the regular price saying they were out of stock. Then they posted the “new” shipment at the inflated price.

11 Likes

I hope that CTD faces massive public outrage for their shady practices. Social media is much bigger now
wayyy bigger than 2012. This could be bad for them.

10 Likes

I hope they sink. I would never buy anything from them again.

8 Likes

Don’t buy it. And when they are the cheapest with shipping, buy it. I don’t boycott Walmart because Sam’s kids stand against everything he believed in. I get toothpaste a great price compared to the union grocery store.

I rarely buy from them, but if I need it, they have it priced right, I get it. Just like all things.

7 Likes

I must admit, I did the same thing at Walmart. I just happened to be at my local store during the final days of their ammunition liquidation. I walked by the gun counter and they were selling Federal 9mm bulk packs for $0.14/round. I felt bad about giving them extra money, but that deal was too good to pass up.

The employee asked, “How many do you want?”

I asked, “How many do you have?” and my cart was rather heavy all of a sudden.
:laughing:

11 Likes