Check out what a Trump supporter just told me

So, I posted on another site (Conservative/Trump supporters) the article about Walmart not selling handgun ammo and .223 and 5.56.
A Trump supporter on that site put a :heart: on the article, then proceeded to call me and another guy “shit anti-americans” He said if I didn’t think Trump was anything but great that I was an “enemy of the U.S.A.”

:thinking: I’m so confused.

9 Likes

Hysteria rules.
Sanity is DOA.

Some can be our own worst enemy at times.

8 Likes

There is an A-hole in every group.

6 Likes

It’s not unlikely the opposite of what it appears , tares among the wheat

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/26/us/politics/reddit-donald-trump-quarantined.html

6 Likes

Unfortunately there are miscreants and cretins on both sides of the fence.

7 Likes

Also, there is much intentional mis/dis-information out there. It is meant to degrade morale, to weaken support, to create division, and to generally undermine. Not all is what/who it/they seem.

8 Likes

^ 100% agree to every post above. Those of us in the middle and or libertarians are really being shit on by both sides…

7 Likes

As much as it sucks “ yellow stripes and dead armadillos “

6 Likes

YOU DIRTY, DIRTY CHEAT!!!

5 Likes

I have seen Trump supporters who think the man poops rose petals. Even if the President is stripping away the Bill of Rights, these people idolize him to a point they not only disregard it, they support it. In their eyes, the man can do no wrong, and he is looked at as the second coming of Jesus and should be worshipped. They are ready to drink the koolaid.

5 Likes

Thanks for not using my name directly…

5 Likes

Hey, I’m just spreading the 2A news.

5 Likes

…quietly puts down glass

I admit a tendency to overlook his wrongs as so much delight comes from seeing the snowflakes melt

and of course his working to deregulate, and get us out of bad trade arrangements

of course there’s the fact I do things that are not always the best, you know, kettle black

…sips kool aid

6 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

I support him for these things, as the United States has been getting scewed for quite some time. Same with the border wall. He can’t build that wall fast enough for me. I was also encouraged when he sat and talked with companies about bringing their operations and manufacturing back to the states and putting Americans back to work and having things made in the USA once again.
BUT, at what cost? If we don’t show our disapproval of his stance on 2A, then he will continue to “regulate” the American people with more red flag laws, bans on firearm accessories, etc. He’s trying to win the popularity vote but is losing supporters by catering to the Left on these issues.

It would be wonderful to have a President who kept us out of lengthy costly wars abroad, brought money back to the American people, revitalized industry in the states, dealt with and actually fixed immigration, and also reduced our tax burden. And I do believe he is trying to do these things, but I feel we are more of a police state now than when he got into office. A lot of this falls on Congress, but he didn’t help matters any when he said he had no problem taking our guns and deal with due process later. That’s on him. He showed his weakness and the Left has not slowed down since once he cracked that door open.

6 Likes

^ This perfectly encapsulates my opinion as well.

4 Likes

:joy: I was going to add if you don’t know who it is it might be you . JK

3 Likes

I don’t understand sycophants…for Dems or Repubs. Trump has done many good things and has proven he knows how to deal with world leaders on a brass tacks level, but he hasn’t been much of a friend to the Constitution, especially the 2A.

WalMarts move was not surprising,. Remember, they gave Hillary a Board position as purely a figurehead and backed her all the way through the Senate, Obama admin and Presidential run. They gave always leaned Left since Sam died and the kids all sued each other.

5 Likes

When I first heard this I thought it was a bunch of bunk, but it keeps showing up in place after place. If this is even half true we are in for the fight of our lives.

3 Likes

Please see my other post in this thread.

3 Likes