China Mart has 22LR Coming Out Of Their Ears All Of A Sudden

Was in Wally World with the wife yesterday. Just for shits n’ grins, I went over to sporting goods to see if anything was on the shelf. Imagine my surprise when I saw two shelves loaded with various brands of 22LR! Still no 22 WMR though. :rage: Most of it was WAY over priced as well. They wanted $52 and something in change for a box of 800 rounds of Federal Blue Box. I guess we’re just gonna have to live with the prices for awhile. I didn’t buy any because I’ve got a nice stash of 22LR right now. I just wish somebody local would get some 22 WMR in stock so I didn’t have to order it online and pay stupid high shipping along with stupid high ammo prices.

8 Likes

The wal mart here has it as well . But like you said stupid high price .

9 Likes

Actually that at 6.5 cents a round is not so bad these days.
I’ve not seen .22 for less then .08 + anywhere else.

9 Likes

Yeah, but that was the Walmart Blue Box Special. OK for plinking but meh. They had some CCI and Federal’s Target grade as well. Those were not quite so cheap.

8 Likes

You may know already, but CCI is available on their website and shipping is free over $99. It’s definitely not priced like it was pre-plandemic, but at least it’s available. That’s where I get my MiniMags for matches. My G44 doesn’t like anything else.

9 Likes

For free shipping, I just might check that out.

8 Likes

I have several thousands of .22 and all brands/types.

I have no idea which is best for what, specializations, what have you.

9 Likes

As long as you can hit your target, you’re using the right ammo.

11 Likes

I am scrounging…

I will use these if I have too…
:grin::grin::grin:
As for .22 i have not seen it here yet.
All ammo is basically sold out as it comes out of the back. Guys do not even load it onto the shelves…

8 Likes

Yep straight to the internet…

6 Likes

Well, I ordered 14 boxes of ammo. 4 boxes of 22 WMR and 10 boxes of 22LR standard velocity for my kid’s little Phoenix Arms 22 semi auto. It’s a fun little gun but sucks that it will only run standard velocity ammo.

The free shipping is nice but they’re taking their sweet time about filling the order.

8 Likes