Choose your victi... Nominee for the Roast Poll

Poll will remain open till next Thursdays. Choose your nominee to roast. The person with the most votes wins… sort of. For some reason JF89 nominated himself.

• LoneWolfMcQuade
  • RJburke
  • JF89
  • Robert

0 voters

2 Likes

No Belt fed?

4 Likes

I’ll abstain for now, take the leftist route and make some later tonight :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

no one nominated him. and why did you nominate yourself?

4 Likes

He craves any kind of attention, but I thought you said no self-nominations, Can we mail them in Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

No self nominations for the winner of the prize. Self nominations for the roast wasn’t forbidden in the rules.

4 Likes

I didn’t , I nominated Robert

2 Likes

read the rules nominations only in that thread

3 Likes

Shot yourself in the foot by not reading the rules. I can’t debate the finer points of reading comprehension now I got called in to work.

4 Likes

I never nominated myself. I nominated Robert but said my vote for him counted as 3.

3 Likes

Try not to burn too many wagons at work today

3 Likes

You must read carefully grasshopper or sometimes you find yourself in deep cow pies :rofl: I would not worry about it I think Lonewolf has this one in a landslide

3 Likes

To be fair I literally said
“I nominate Roberta” before attempting voter fraud

3 Likes

Anyone else see it? :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

I said it and I see it? What the problem is?

3 Likes

Nominations in this thread ONLY means any name that appears in that thread is a nomination, context of your statement is irrelevant. :grin:

4 Likes

:bump:

2 Likes

You guys are awsome.

3 Likes

Looks like a land slide, pending mail ins

2 Likes