Christmas decorations

Lets all remember its Christmas and be charitable to everyone

The forum decorations, “snow” in particular
christmas

will hog CPU on a machine, if its too much I’ll remove it

1% no snow up to 39% with it, this may be short lived

cpu

9 Likes

I got lights & a hat, no snow though. Looks good @Robert !

6 Likes

It’s the little things that make the Holidays bright! Thank you Robert!

7 Likes

Got yourself a midget hooker too?

5 Likes

@Robert I enjoy your festive enthusiasm sir!

7 Likes

I’m going to have a talk with my cat and see what she did to the settings on my laptop. I don’t see any of that.
I also can’t see reviews on webpages and many other things.

8 Likes

Baha!..No🥺

6 Likes

:+1:
Anything you can do to liven the place up is much appreciated.

6 Likes

Thank you all, the snow I removed very shortly after the post, my laptop was heating up, it was way to taxing and I didn’t need to contribute to blowing up anyone’s PC for Christmas :grimacing:

I had prepped this two weeks back

sa

but went with the hats at the last minute, you know, didnt want to force a gender on anyone :scream:

6 Likes

The hats and Christmas lights are very festive. :+1:

5 Likes

Umm… me gots no hat.
:frowning:

But it’s gonna be a 60 degF day here in Ohio for Christmas -so I don’t care!
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

How do you figure?

5 Likes

60 degrees nice, I thought 35 was a nice mild day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

my 300 black out AR identifies as a black powder shotgun that can be delivered in the mail and doesn’t prefer hats, so I’m offended for him lol

5 Likes

Eh, like so:

Nobody’s got a hat that I can see (another example below).
:thinking: :confused:

5 Likes

Just checked on my iPad and can see them there. But not on Android phone. Tried changing themes to no avail. But… not a big deal and no push to dig into things on Christmas.

5 Likes

I’m viewing on a Samsung android tablet, all is visible. apparently I haven’t checked for my Mobile Samsung phone lately, so since you mentioned it, I just checked it and there are no hats or anything. Interesting…

5 Likes

No hats on iPhone, but I thought tablets ran the same as phone’s, which is probably why I don’t work here. :grimacing:

5 Likes

well there was supposed to be mobile hats but I never did check

bad santa

5 Likes

LoL, I was just making comments with the others it’s not a big deal. :smiley: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass:

5 Likes