Cleaning station

I made this station a while back and it has been super. easy to change from 308 to 223 rifles. I bought the wheeler magwell holders and all I have to do is loosen the hand knobs and swing it out and put the other in and tighten. takes 30 seconds to change.

9 Likes

It’s very portable and can be carried anywhere, I made it where the muzzle end is adjustable but haven’t had to move it.

7 Likes

Made it where the AK vice magwell and Glock Vise can be quickly accessed. the glock is for my ar 9 and kel tec that uses glock mags.

9 Likes

Easy to change.

9 Likes

and when i’m done with it, I hang it on the barn rafter out of the way.

12 Likes

Wow, impressive set up.

4 Likes

Great idea!

4 Likes

I usually clean my guns on the workbench and have the cleaning kit next to the station.

10 Likes

LOL, I just noticed it looks like my stomach pokin out on that one pic. think my shirt was hung on the box. I have no idea. but no I ain’t that fat.lol

4 Likes

Nice! I just keep some of mine in a 6 shelf Flambeau tackle box. $16 at Wankermart. Yes, my station is a pig pen! I just cleaned and did some maintenance on 2 full safes of guns LOL the rest of the day will be spent cleaning up the cleaning station LOL

8 Likes

7 Likes

All great cleaning stations. I keep all my stuff in a tool box under my bench.

10 Likes

Nice system TR!

4 Likes

well shoot, it says I gotta wait 3 hours before I can like ya’lls post.:gasp:

5 Likes

You all out of beers

4 Likes

Lush😂

3 Likes

Guess so.lol

4 Likes

Great thread! I’ve been thinking about re-configuring my work bench lately. Now I have some new ideas. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

Time to switch to scotch.

4 Likes

Nice Setup and re-purpose idea!

5 Likes