Climate Chaos real or imaginary

I have said it many times - Global Warming ( and before that it was Global cooling), Climate Change and now Climate Chaos is based on bad Science.

Bombshell Claim: Scientists Find “Man-made Climate Change Doesn’t Exist In Practice”

July 11 2019
Finland

A new scientific study could bust wide open deeply flawed fundamental assumptions underlying controversial climate legislation and initiatives such as the Green New Deal, namely, the degree to which ‘climate change’ is driven by natural phenomena vs. man-made issues measured as carbon footprint. Scientists in Finland found "practically no anthropogenic [man-made] climate change" after a series of studies.

“During the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C ”, the Finnish researchers bluntly state in one among a series of papers.

This has been collaborated by a team at Kobe University in Japan, which has furthered the Finnish researchers’ theory: “New evidence suggests that high-energy particles from space known as galactic cosmic rays affect the Earth’s climate by increasing cloud cover, causing an ‘umbrella effect’,” the just published study has found, a summary of which has been released in the journal Science Daily . The findings are hugely significant given this ‘umbrella effect’ an entirely natural occurrence could be the prime driver of climate warming, and not man-made factors .

The scientists involved in the study are most concerned with the fact that current climate models driving the political side of debate, most notably the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s (IPCC) climate sensitivity scale, fail to incorporate this crucial and potentially central variable of increased cloud cover.

“The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has discussed the impact of cloud cover on climate in their evaluations, but this phenomenon has never been considered in climate predictions due to the insufficient physical understanding of it,” comments Professor Hyodo in Science Daily . “This study provides an opportunity to rethink the impact of clouds on climate. When galactic cosmic rays increase, so do low clouds, and when cosmic rays decrease clouds do as well, so climate warming may be caused by an opposite-umbrella effect .”

In their related paper, aptly titled, “No experimental evidence for the significant anthropogenic [man-made] climate change”, the Finnish scientists find that low cloud cover “practically” controls global temperatures but that “only a small part” of the increased carbon dioxide concentration is anthropogenic , or caused by human activity.

The following is a key bombshell section in one of the studies conducted by Finland’s Turku University team:

We have proven that the GCM-models used in IPCC report AR5 cannot compute correctly the natural component included in the observed global temperature. The reason is that the models fail to derive the influences of low cloud cover fraction on the global temperature. A too small natural component results in a too large portion for the contribution of the greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide. That is why 6 J. KAUPPINEN AND P. MALMI IPCC represents the climate sensitivity more than one order of magnitude larger than our sensitivity 0.24°C. Because the anthropogenic portion in the increased CO2 is less than 10 %, we have practically no anthropogenic climate change. The low clouds control mainly the global temperature.

This raises urgent questions and central contradictions regarding current models which politicians and environmental groups across the globe are using to push radical economic changes on their countries’ populations.

Conclusions from both the Japanese and Finnish studies strongly suggest, for example, that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s “drastic measures to cut carbon emissions” which would ultimately require radical legislation changes to "remake the U.S. economy" would not only potentially bankrupt everyone but simply wouldn’t even work, at least according to the new Finnish research team findings.

To put AOC’s “drastic measures” in perspective based entirely on the fundamental assumption of the monumental and disastrous impact of human activity on the climate consider the following conclusions from the Finnish studies:

“During the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C.

Which leads the scientists to state further:

“Because the anthropogenic portion in the increased carbon dioxide is less than 10 percent, we have practically no anthropogenic climate change ,” the researchers concluded.

And the team in Japan has called for a total reevaluation of current climate models, which remain dangerously flawed for dismissing a crucial variable:

This study provides an opportunity to rethink the impact of clouds on climate. When galactic cosmic rays increase, so do low clouds, and when cosmic rays decrease clouds do as well, so climate warming may be caused by an opposite-umbrella effect. The umbrella effect caused by galactic cosmic rays is important when thinking about current global warming as well as the warm period of the medieval era.

Failure to account for this results in the following, according to the one in the series of studies: “The IPCC climate sensitivity is about one order of magnitude too high, because a strong negative feedback of the clouds is missing in climate models.”

“If we pay attention to the fact that only a small part of the increased CO2 concentration is anthropogenic, we have to recognize that the anthropogenic climate change does not exist in practice ,” the researchers conclude.

Though we doubt the ideologues currently pushing to radically remake the American economy through what ends up being a $93 trillion proposal (according to one study) including AOC’s call for a whopping 70% top tax rate will carefully inquire of this new bombshell scientific confirmation presented in the new research, we at least hope the US scientific community takes heed before it’s too late in the cause of accurate and authentic science that would stave off irreparable economic disaster that would no doubt ripple across the globe, adding to both human and environmental misery.

And “too late” that is, not for some mythical imminent or near-future “global warming Armageddon” as the currently in vogue highly politicized “science” of activists and congress members alike claims.

10 Likes

Well, that can’t be right. Everyone knows anthropogenic climate change is what caused all of the Earth’s problems since the extinction of the dinosaurs.

6 Likes

In 1979 in West Virginia on Thanksgiving Day I Deer hunted in a T-shirt and tennis shoes, it was 75 degrees and NOT one person said anything about climate change back then…I call it Weather, it changes every second of every day of every year and has since Man started walking the Earth…Does this Planet we called home have a life span ? Is it pre determined to turn back into dust at some point ? I consider anyone who thinks they can change what this planet/universe can and will do at any moment a worthless waste of oxygen, go suicide yourself…

4 Likes

They gonna screw some shit up. Probably kill us all in an attempt to change the climate.

7 Likes

It used to be 100 plus degree’s every day in the summer in Tennessee where i live.
It hardly tops 98 on the hottest days now.

4 Likes

I remember as a kid we wouldn’t need to cut the grass from the first of July until September and now I have to cut all summer .

7 Likes

I remember when the sky was clear blue and jets only left small contrails

they barely spotted the sky

now we get checker boards horizon to horizon

yesterday I saw the most unnatural jet

no contrail or chemtrail, just a jet, in the sky

surreal

5 Likes

:thinking: Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall

6 Likes

You’re a fuc%ing climate denier!!:joy:

5 Likes

I was watching my local news/weather forecast yesterday, 90degrees. The weather girl also stated the record on this day was set back in the late 1800’s.(1876 or 1886) man made global warming, huh? How many freaking factories and Gas guzzling SUV’S were there in the 1800’s??? A few members here are old enough to remember possibly, but I wasn’t born yet. My guesstimate is freaking 0!! Weather & temperature have gone through & will continue to go through NORMAL CYCLES! Always have- always will. To believe otherwise is just arrogant & foolish!

7 Likes

I don’t care either way. Mother nature has systems in place to maintain balance. If it’s true that humans are causing climate change and disrupting the balance, then mother nature will find a way to eradicate the humans and restore balance. That’s how mother nature works…and we can’t change it.

5 Likes

That will do great harm. You cannot go messing with nature. That may usher a new ice age early which will kill a bunch of wildlife and plants.

6 Likes

5 Likes

I live 1850 ft above sea level and miles from a river so I don’t care.

The wise man builds his house upon a rock. :wink:

Would not be surprised that Man accelerated the bad environmental changes - but Earth is all about environmental changes. Our 10,000 years or less of history are as nothing in the 4.5 billion years of Earth. It will be what it will be. We may be 100 years too late to do anything about what the next 200 years will bring even if we did contribute to the problem or try to stop it. Earth won’t care whether we make it as a species for the next 60,000 years or not.

Something will.

6 Likes

Contrails form when the air has the right pressure, temperature, and humidity. A plane can be flying along with no contrail, then a contrail appears for a while, then the plane stops leaving a contrail, simply because the plane is changing altitude or flew through a mass of air that was a different temperature or humidity.

The change from contrail patterns of decades ago, and current contrail patterns, is an issue of more traffic and changes in the size of the planes and probably their engines (high bypass fans, instead of the old straight jets).

9 Likes

@JPN, nerdy shit, I love it.

6 Likes

We have bigger problems.
F*** the “sky is falling” snowballers

4 Likes

If its simple condensation then why doesn’t your breath and auto exhaust behave similar and follow you from point A to point B?

why isn’t the sky from ATL to ORD for instance a massive thick line in the sky, or any of the super heavy regular flight paths?

why such massive efforts to create clean burning efficient ground engines and not aircraft?

the cry of how jet fuel prices create high travel prices has not led to cleaner more efficient fuel management but to more polluting?

diesel and jet fuels are very similar, why are the trails not black ?

when I see the checkerboards they do not even appear to be 35k’ , in the evening I can watch the 35k’ traffic and I see no trails at all, simply to high I guess

but the heavy thick lines appear half that height and not on specific/consistent paths/patterns that would make more sense from point A to point B

What bugs me the most is not that I don’t know, or even that they may be intentional aerosol, but that I didn’t grow up with these lines across the sky and they’re fugly as hell

the Ft Myers news always states its aluminum chaff from the Navy doing exercises (on their radar)

3 Likes

It does - come to my part of the world in 4 months
Also watch Indy or Formula racing

Because it is water vapour and not exhaust

They have other wise the airports would be a thick cloud of jet fuel exhaust - planes at attitude use very little fuel as compared to taking off

again see the above - and you ever looked at the volume of fuel versus cost, it is more an excuse to gouge than anything

Because it is not the fuel but water condensate, black shows heavy un-efficient and if it was exhaust “white” is unburnt / incomplete combustion. The old F4 phantom or any of the old fighters / multi-engined passenger jets always had that tell tale black exhaust plume on take off or when the throttle was pushed

because you need light to illuminate through water vapour condensate for it to be visible

now I know you are a bot

5 Likes

The contrails become visible, and hang in the air, when the moisture in the air forms tiny ice cystals. They disappear when the ice cystals melt, returning the moisture to an invisible vapor form. Fly higher, and there’s usually not enough moisture in the air for them to form. Fly lower, and it’s usually too warm for them to form. Changing weather conditions (changes in air temperature, humidity, and pressure) also has an effect on whether or not they will form and at what altitude they will form.

Engines have gotten cleaner and more efficient. In the 1960s, it was common for jet airliners to leave black smoke trails when they were taking off. This was due to particulates in the exhaust, very similar to the black smoke trails left by a diesel pickup ‘rolling coal’. We no longer see jet airliners leaving those black smoke trails on takeoff, because the engine manufacturers were forced to change the engine designs so that the visible particulate matter is burned up into smaller particles (which in some ways are more harmful than the visible particulate matter, but people can’t see it, so they don’t worry about it).

The engines are also now high bypass fan designs, instead of the old straight jets, so they are far more efficient, burning less fuel and making less noise, for the same amount of thrust. A high bypass fan engine is essentially a jet engine with a large fan stuck on the front of it. The majority of the thrust comes from the fan, not from the engine (which is still providing some thrust from it’s exhaust, but the majority of it’s work is in spinning the fan). The fan design falls somewhere between a turboprop engine (jet engine spinning a shaft to drive a prop through a gear reduction) and the old straight jet engines (all of the thrust coming from the exhaust from the combustion chamber).

5 Likes