Climate Chaos real or imaginary

I expected this

but if you have streams of breath and exhaust from horizon to horizon four

months out of the year I’ll just leave you be

I love roll’in me some coal

you guys believe what you want, reminds me of what the Wright brothers must have faced, I don’t believe standard exhaust whether fumes , burnt or un-burnt, or apparently, really cheap jet fuel with water in it are leaving streams across the sky in some jets, at some altitudes, at some temperatures, on some days, I just don’t.

Seems very illogical to me

must be my bot program can’t handle it :space_invader:

or, could it be the alien programming :alien:

yes, I’m laughing

4 Likes

Here’s a more indepth explanation of contrails…

Edit: It’s not just jet engines that form contrails. There are pictures from WW2 showing small contrails from the engines on heavy bombers.

9 Likes

I’ll always try and listen, not likely today but I’ll bookmark for later

8 Likes

nature does not have to obey logic.
your logic is YOURS, you are literally making it up.
you can make a faulty logic you can make a perfect logic, but the nature does not care.

it distributes water in the air as randomly as the wind blows,
there are clouds of water at exactly SOME altitudes, at SOME regions, on SOME days – it is a fact, if it is illogical in your logic, then you have a problem, not the clouds

3 Likes

Says the guy who replies in bold text.

2 Likes

I learned today about the new material for solar cells – much greener much more sustainable – it increases the energy efficiency by extra 20% and is more tolerant of overheating, it is a breakthrough, the whole new level of the Green Renewable Energy, this material is CdTe.

Yes you heard it right, a weak salt of a heavy metal. And they already using it in production, and they make THE ENTIRE BASE of a panel from solid CdTe (poly? crystal?).

Wiki is already screaming how amazingly non-toxic this Cadmium salt is, whereas PubChem awkwardly avoids the question by posting a “warning”: it was not conclusively proven yet that it is harmful for the environment because it was discovered just recently.

Brace yourself!
the green agenda is about to cover the entire Earth in a thin layer of CdTe. – for the future of your grandchildren, of course.

4 Likes

I doubt its new, newly publicized perhaps, but this road had been being paved for a long time, its all connected, and wow what a great toy for someone to enjoy

6 Likes

Contrails from internal combustion engines. Just condensation.

https://live.staticflickr.com/7094/7219542516_51f178d6df_b.jpg

And hated by the aircrews because it made them easier targets.

6 Likes