Closed. Go to another thread

Welcome to Full30, kedminster.

I understand why you do what you do, but why in Massachusetts? Why not in a gun friendly(er) state?

5 Likes

Hey all
I’m Travis from Ohio.
I’ve been wanting to start a channel on YouTube but didn’t want to put time and effort into something that could be taken away because of firearms related content.
I’ve spent the last couple months creating my first couple videos and think I’m finally to the point I’m ready to share.
I can’t wait to see how this goes

12 Likes

Welcome to Full30! We are thrilled to have you here and look forward to seeing what you have to share with us! Thanks so much for joining our fight for 2a rights,and please let us know how we can help with your fight too.

6 Likes

Welcome @TCGuns
Great to have you here!

5 Likes

Thank you

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 @TCGuns Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine. Full30 is about to open up some channels. So you may be in luck.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

I hope I’m in luck. I have some pretty cool class 3 content to share (in about 5-6 months) and my first 3 videos are ready to go.

4 Likes

@full30nick is the man to suck up to.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. It will be a little but to get you a channel here, but the more activity in the forum the easier and faster it will come.

5 Likes

Welcome @TCGuns!

4 Likes

Welcome @TCGuns !

I live in southern Ohio and I’m damn happy to see another Ohioan here on the forum finally.

4 Likes

O-H
I’m right between Dayton and Cincinnati

4 Likes

Thanks everyone

3 Likes

Hello. Name is Paul from McDonough, GA. New to the forum portion.
Own only a few firearms: Glock 27, Canik TP9SF, MP Shield 9mm, Mossberg JP Pro 930 12 ga, MP Sport AR-15.
Reformed patchwhore.
Photographer of all things firearms, cars and landscapes. Soul catcher of choice- Nikon! Few recent event photos below:

22 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome @Judgeschambers
Great to have you here!

6 Likes

Good to have you here! Welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

I was there for the bottom pix but wish I would have been at the event for the top Paul!!lol

5 Likes

Yeah, that QRF event is always strong. The bottom three you and I were at is also pretty sweet low key event.

4 Likes

Thanks man! I enjoy yours as well!

4 Likes