Closed. Go to another thread

Agree, @full30nick, @Robert
How fast are things moving on the video side? What’s the rough wait time to get someone like @BoomstickTactical up and running?

7 Likes

I could probably get the ball rolling for them Monday morning!

10 Likes

Welcome suppressednation

7 Likes

Now that’s how you make an intro!!:facepunch::facepunch: glad to see you on now to bring everyone else!!

7 Likes

Hello all ,

I’m a long time addict of firearms, not looking for a cure :rofl::joy:

10 Likes

Hello @Detonics jump right in, the water’s fine, I hear.

5 Likes

Welcome @Detonics glad you made it here!

7 Likes

@Detonics is a good friend of mine. Also my partner in crime out in the ground hog killing fields!

7 Likes

Welcome, Detonics.

Hope you enjoy Full30 - a fun place to be.

5 Likes

(poor guy)

Welcome :laughing:

6 Likes

Dick! Lol

4 Likes

Welcome @detonics

6 Likes

Welcome aboard. I’m originally from King County myself. Born in Seattle, raised in Bellevue, lived in Issaquah for awhile.

I really love my state of birth but the progressives have really ruined it IMO, especially when it comes to firearms. I remember walking down 1st Avenue in Seattle once when I was sixteen with my 30-06 in a gun case going to sporting goods store (it’s closed now) to have it repaired and no one batted a eye. Do that today and expect a full SWAT team to respond. Used to be a army surplus store on 1st also that was a good source for milsurp ammo, gone also.

Do miss the market though. great place for fresh seafood and to hang out for half a day.

Welcome to the forum.

8 Likes

Welcome Detonics.
Any friend of @LonewolfMcQuade has low enough standards to be a friend of mine.

7 Likes

Welcome ! We are all addicted here.

5 Likes

Great to see others from the PNW. I lived in Olympia for about 10 years and moved back to my home state of Michigan a few years ago. I definitely miss the seafood. Nobody sells fresh Alaskan salmon or crab here. :frowning:

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30, SteelPinger.

No seafood here, just fun gun talk (and a few miscellaneous other side topics).

Enjoy!

6 Likes

Might be some seafood in here.

4 Likes

Hello, people call me Chico. I’m a small content creator from West Palm Beach Florida. I travel back and fourth between Florida and Iowa. My father is Puerto Rican and my Mother is Cuban but I’m American then the rest of that. I love God, Guns, Family, The U.S. of A and good food. I’m a strong supporter of the Constitution and Freedom. I have a son and 2 little girls. I want them to have the right to bear arms and I will teach them safety and respect for firearms. I grew up in an extremely rough neighborhood and recently left there so my children don’t have to endure what I did. I was a 13b Cannon Crewmember in the U.S. Army and I respect and admire every man and woman in uniform. Thanks for such a great community. Peace.

13 Likes

Yeah, that was a 5* introduction!

Welcome

7 Likes