Closed. Go to another thread

Welcome ArmedApe. I’m also a YouTube refugee and I recently joined Full30 a few weeks ago. It’s great to see new members each and every day. It’s not easy to keep track, so welcome everyone.

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome and glad to be on board.

6 Likes

Thanks for the welcome.

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to being a part of this.

7 Likes

Welcome, ArmedApe.

Have fun here - we do.

6 Likes

Hi im Zach from just north of Atlanta. @SuppressedNation_Chris invited me over here.

I used to work full time for a local machine shop, and got them rolling with an FFL/SOT and designed silencers for them.

I now do automation design for a different industry, but still help out with the silencer company as time allows.

14 Likes

Suppressors > then automobile’s haha glad to see you and all your knowledge on here

5 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome @Chance!
So glad to have you join us!

5 Likes

Hey @Chance nice to see you here.

5 Likes

Welcome @Chance glad to have you with us.

6 Likes

Welcome @ArmedApe ; @SuppressedNation_Chris & @Chance :point_left: :+1:

Glad to have you !!!

Look forward to whatever you care share with all us, thanks!

7 Likes

welcome fellow Alabamian!

5 Likes

I’m the Pittsburgh side, South West of the city bordering west Virginia & Ohio. Would prefer to be somewhere surrounded by 1000 acres of nothing but woods,

6 Likes

And deer! Lol

6 Likes

Alright, this topic certainly relates to me - I just spent some quality time figuring out all the secret handshakes and robot interactions to get here!
This is my second post, as I thought the rule was to do a “stand-alone” intro post first.

I am probably being hyper careful since I am a third grade teacher in northern VA, and I’m unfortunately too used to being hammered with minutiae.

Let’s get this post going, already, said alphalimafoxtrot in the third person!! LOL

1. Demographics - follically-challenged, gray-bearded, mid 50’s of age, halfway between Archie Bunker and his SIL Meathead in attitude…
  2. Gun interest (reason for living) - I love historic firearms, currently restoring and tinkering with Remington rifle Model 8’s, 81’s, 11’s, 14’s, and fussing with Model 10 pump shotguns.
  3. Hairstyle (not a required detail) - already explained the fact that I am a chrome dome. Thank goodness for electric razors.
  4. I am on many other firearm forums, but only one or two do I routinely post at. Why? They meet my hobby “targets” so to speak - on reloading and specific guns. Plus, they’ve become friends and they don’t “flame” or “troll” each other. I hope this place is as civil as it appears at the moment!

Alright, thought right away I’d make it clear I am not an upper-crusty boring person, I tend to be sarcastic. Just ask my 4th graders this year, who were on my team last year!
More to come. My two dogs are buggin me again - I really don’t want to walk again it’s like 85% humidity and I’ve just gotten comfortable!

alphalimafoxtrot aka Adam

6 Likes

Lol, if you can survive being locked in a room for 6hours a day with 4th graders, youve developed nerves of steel!

7 Likes

Please up the hours there to 12. I think every hour in the 3rd grade classroom easily compares to 2 in the “outside world”…

7 Likes

Welcome @alphalimafoxtrot

6 Likes