Colonial Pipeline shutdown

They have started the process to resume operations in the pipeline. It doesn’t say if they paid the ransom or got around it.

7 Likes

Paid it, so I heard on Beck

7 Likes

Well that ought to fix it! Phew! I’m glad we have such critical thinkers leading our country right now. No way they’d try to hack anything else after that show of leadership. /s

8 Likes

Well now, maybe there’s more to the story.

Love to know what all is included in this little nugget:

6 Likes

Starts @ 2.36 a gallon and after all the +'s are added its 3.00

But I’m grateful to get it!

7 Likes

A wise investment.

7 Likes

I wish!
Ours starts at $3.20 per gallon…and, oh, just nevermind! :imp:

7 Likes

$2.65 here

7 Likes
8 Likes

Guess they couldn’t reboot in safe mode :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Or someone needed to line their pockets…
Just sayin’

8 Likes

but where is the “power” going to come from for people to drive them.
Right now there is not enough power generated to supply households with their basic requirement of light and heat. One little extra ordinary event on demand and people sit in the dark.
But wait we are all going to have electric cars

10 Likes

I know one redneck who is not, and I am set up to go back to living off grid any time, it would be nice to get a new barn and a horse first though.

9 Likes

gas here went from $2.68 to $3.01 in 72 hours…

8 Likes

Nothing from the left is ever straight, it is always crooked.

Picture AOC saying this.

If we were under the green new deal, this would not happen.

Or something similar.

8 Likes
6 Likes

I paid $2.49 the week before the “outage” and $2.59 the week of the outage. I’m retired so I only top off the tank twice a month, so whatever happens won’t affect me that much. I went ahead and made sure my hurricane supplies (gulf coast) were up to date and received some more emergency food. After all, if they don’t have enough truck drivers to move fuel, how are they going to restock food at the grocery store?

9 Likes

Look who it is, did you get in the video side ok?

Or… were you trying to get in here?

7 Likes

at least one station in my town is all out…others only have regular…no premium…I have 20 gal. in cans just in case it gets any worse before the trucks start filling the stations again…

7 Likes
8 Likes