Colt being sued for Las Vegas shooting

The scumbag lawyers want to fill their pockets.
If you think otherwise you are a fool.

9 Likes

I get that people are grieving and looking for someone to blame. But you don’t sue the car manufacturer in a drunk driving accident. Though I suppose that doesn’t mean people won’t try. Anyone can try and sue anyone else for anything these days. But to claim these companies used advertising to basically brainwash people into modifying their ARs and then commit violence is ridiculous.

13 Likes

always amazes me why Budweiser or Jack Daniels are not getting sued 100 times a day…they both kill way more than guns…the bad effects of alcohol would be hard to measure, kids that are abused, not properly fed or housed because mom, dad or both are drunks, the physical and mental abuse women and men suffer because one or the other is a drunk, the damage due to drunk driving accidents…the list goes on, but the liberal clowns always attack guns…the lunacy is astounding…

11 Likes

Exactly. This is what I’ve been saying for years. Taking our sue happy country and adding in some emotional outrage is never a good combination.

Or the automakers or the manufacturer of knives hammers and etc. These far left loons don’t understand or refuse to accept the fact that people will kill over people, it is just a fact of human nature, so this is precisely why we need the tools to defend ourselves from these few individuals.

8 Likes
10 Likes

@SteelPinger, as good of news as this is the unintended outcome is registration and or no private transfers or all private transfers going through FFLs. We are in such a bad rock and a hard place scenario that it’s sickening.

6 Likes

The attempt to modify existing arms goes way back before Colt, as in Samuel Colt, like in the 18th and 19th centuries. Most of the offensive arms were based upon mods, the Romans used catapults in military actions, based off the concept of a sling shot. So basing a lawsuit against the Firearm Manufacturers seems really thin reason, if at all.

5 Likes

Another great moment brought to you by Brawndo… the official sports drink of the Democratic party.

5 Likes

Its got what voters crave

its got free shit

7 Likes

You mean like, from the toilet?

4 Likes

Actually that movie was indicating that in the future everyone is a Republican and by proxy an idiot thru genetic failure.

2 Likes

Still applies to the left even if they didnt mean for it too.

5 Likes