Conceal & Carry Network at www.concealncarry.net

If you sell firearms online my site offers a FREE FFL Dealer search engine for your clients that will need one when they purchase a firearm from you for shipping purposes. Tell them to call around for the lowest price.
search%20engine

Make sure you company is listed and claimed on our website. You can set up a FREE listing on our Advertise tab or choose the Platinum Listing offer for just $100 a year. The Platinum Listing will be randomly shown on our home page and comes up first in all searches.

You can claim a FREE classified listing to show off your merchandise and even talk it up on our new forum (also a FREE option) or you can purchase a year long classified for $100 a year and it also rotates to our home page randomly. The Platinum version offers many more features (including video).

We are very active on Twitter at @ ConcealNCarryNt and I ask for you to follow us. If you include our account in your tweets we will RT them to get you maximum coverage.

If you own a website and sell online I offer Firearms friendly credit card processing for you. I offer rates as low as .65% over interchange and that is super low.

I am also a rep with Harvard Risk Management and we offer several products to help your family and your business. Check out Products Offered to learn more.

I also help connect companies in our industry to their mutual benefit. One example of this is I have a specialty ammunition company looking to connect with other dealers. Visit https://allegianceammo.com/ as the Owner Jeff Mullins is looking to make some dealer connections.

Bottom line, I am here to help our industry and all you have to do is ask.

Have a Blessed day!

Chris Dixon
chrisdxn@concealncarry.net or
chrisdxn@earthlink.net (faster response time)
cell# 281-910-4387 (text for fastest response)

4 Likes

And don’t forget to give us a :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2: review on his site!!!

4 Likes