Concerned about Taking the "First Step"?

There are carry purses with separate easy access compartments for the weapon. Or they should carry it with a trigger guard clipped into the purse somehow. I don’t carry a Glock and I don’t carry in a purse myself, but there’s options.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Thats pretty cool!

3 Likes

Exactly! Cool purse, too. Where’d you get that?

3 Likes

You beat me to it. A MIC holster. Put a clip on the string so it can be clipped to the purse.

5 Likes

That’s a pillow :blush:

This is the purse

5 Likes

The buckles are starting to annoy me

2 Likes

I realize that this is not everyone’s cup of tea… but I take my tea in the harbor!
These are not fashionable, but they last for years and have a dedicated firearm quick access pocket.

https://www.larue.com/products/larue-tactical-g-t-f-o-rifle-bag/

They are built extremely well. Mrs. Switchpod still has one. It’s on year 4-5 and now she is looking into a new one.
She use to get a new purse once every 4-6 months. After getting this purse she all of the sudden had all sorts of money for guns and ammo! Food for thought.

3 Likes

That’s cool but looks a bit tactical to me.

4 Likes

I think thats the point. That purse says “dont f*ck with me”

2 Likes

The funny thing is that Mrs Switchpod said the same thing and was hesitant. The first week she had it she got 3 complements on it by strangers at the store. To this day she has never owned a bag that got more complements than that one.
It also sparks up conversations with people that are like minded.

3 Likes