Conflicted: The card game

So I ordered a few decks of the Conflicted card game to test out on my daughter and son-in-law while they were staying with us. My daughter’s answers were surprising and funny.
Here’s my sweet angel who wouldn’t hurt a fly, answering questions with “Kill em!!”
Every question got the answer “Kill em!!”

My son-in-law however, did not surprise me. One of the scenarios was something like “You’re hungry and you come across some people who say they have some food to spare, but in return they want your ONLY firearm that you have. What do you do?”

He said he would trade his firearm to them for food. :exploding_head: He would do it even for a days rations.
Don’t even get me to talking about the scenario of throwing people off the plane we stole.

I’m glad I bought the decks. We only got through 6 cards and already I realized from his answers he has to go. He just has to. I can not have him around during SHTF.

OK. Here’s one of the scenarios from one of the decks for anyone here to answer:

At the local trading post, a man recognizes you for someone who turned him and his family away when he came begging for help. He starts to yell in the middle of the trading that he’ll sell informatioin about your bug out location to the highest bidder. There are about 300 people doing business at the trading post as this scene unfolds. He claims to know your watch guard rotation schedule, how many people you have in the camp and the type of supplies you have in store. People are starting to notice you and him. It’s time for you to do someting. How would you handle this situation?

8 Likes

During SHTF, he should be sent out alone to “aquire” supplies. That should solve your problem rather quickly. What a dumb ass!

8 Likes

If I sent him out alone, I would be afraid he would bring people back with him.
Oh, look at my original post. I edited it to include one of the scenarios from the cards for anyone here to answer.

7 Likes

Scream “OMG hes mutating!” Then execute him at point blank range.

9 Likes

Hypothetically , i say he’s earned a bullet to the forehead before he finished his 1st sentence

9 Likes

:rofl:@Sarge4206th @LonewolfMcQuade @Chuparosa
You guys are too funny.
So, my daughter’s answer of “Shoot em!!!” was on the mark, eh?

10 Likes

It would be hard to hear him talking over the loud noise my Kimber would be making.

8 Likes

Need to be in a few REAL “fights for your life” to know the 1 correct answer.

Your daughter answered correctly.
So did my fellow Patriots here.

8 Likes

Knee cap him and while he lays screaming on the ground calmly explain to all the people gathered around that you will not tolerate this behavior then shoot him in the head and walk away.

8 Likes

Seems the right call was made in the first instance, pointing out anyone buying anything form him risks treachery may serve well enough.

7 Likes

Since we are talking about an end of society situation. I would not go out alone without setting up a sniper at an elevated location near the destination, So I would call the target location to the sniper and order an expeditious removal of said threat to our camp. If not feasible I would take my .300wby mag, with 180 nozzler semi jacketed soft points, backed by an 80 grain Norma 205 powder load and send it down range at the target at about 3400 fps with about 4,000 ft lbs of pressure and explode his head so that everybody there flees the spray of bone, blood, and brains that would ensue on impact.
Hypothetically of course.

7 Likes

Hypothetically he wasn’t hugged enough as a child so just walk up to him and give him a big strong neck hug.:wink:

5 Likes

Only if you let him get out of range, :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Agree with your daughter - kill em! But I’d not waste a bullet on him. Tomahawk chop him, Florida State style.

5 Likes