Confused Feminist

almost too funny for words

7 Likes

I’ll bet if the driver was a woman this “confused feminist” probably would have had a full meltdown.

3 Likes

she’s dumber than a sack of hammers…

3 Likes

just remember a sack hammers could be considered useful

4 Likes

Exactly. Let’s not insult the hammers since they have usefulness.

4 Likes

I posted this article already, but I agree. This lady has shown everybody what real racism looks like.

2 Likes

As a free thinking independent woman, this really pisses me off. Like WTF are you fighting for? What right don’t you have? What is the current administration not supporting that you should have as a woman? This world works the same for men as it does women. You’ve still got to work hard to get where you want. They don’t just hand you stuff cuz you have a vagina. Yes, there’s women who have been victims, hell I have myself. Do you wallow in that, trying to get attention because someone slapped your ass or said something inappropriate, or treated you as inferior to them because you’re female? Or do you just take their job? I choose the latter. The same goes for race. Just like there’s women who live to be victims, there are blacks, Muslims, etc, etc doing so, too. But I know plenty of women, black people, muslims, who rise above all that and try to make something of themselves. But those people are stupid cuz they don’t value the victims route and prefer hard work instead? Bitch, go to hell!

8 Likes

thank god I didn’t mention cooking or fetching beer :sweat:

6 Likes

Sorry, no much lights my fuse faster than a feminist.

7 Likes

These are the people I’m most proud of. Those are the people I want to associate with. They are winners in life because they earn what they work for. Playing the victim card was old in the 90’s and it is old now. That “victim card” playing is really stale–but unfortunately resonates with the really young and the millennial scourge.

6 Likes

Don’t get me started… I believe in personal responsibility All these people just have to blame everyone but themselves for all their problems. No accountability.

6 Likes

waiting for Joe to light this fire…

6 Likes

So, @Joe is just a confused feminist?

7 Likes
7 Likes

You wish

6 Likes

To be honest, how many black people are conservative? I’m positive that the majority isn’t. Now I am not confused when I see a black conservative but I’m damn sure shocked. It’s like finding blacks who work, they’re out there just not as many as you would wish. Their unemployment has always been one of the highest of any demographic for any given time period. Is it racist to point that out? No it’s observant

7 Likes

And I don’t think it’s a trait of skin color, I think it’s a trait of culture largely due to democrat policies that have allowed it or endorsed it to one extent or the other

8 Likes

Plenty of blacks are conservative, they just dont fit the narrative so they get silenced. Same with hispanics …close to 40% of hispanics voted Trump even. They say 5-10% of blacks voted Trump in 2016, watch it jump to 20-25% this time.

7 Likes

Yep and blacks in general are the most uneducated and most impoverished, dems play on that. The Marxists are playing by thier playbook.

7 Likes