Confused Feminist

I disagree. You haven’t traveled through the same areas I have apparently. In fact I would bet that there is a study out there of like black voters that would give insight.

5 Likes

Ive lived in the hood, you have no idea. They are not representive of a whole race of people though. Half of whites are commies too.

The media and inner city ghettos are not the only place black folks are. I will agree they are the most commie right now.

6 Likes

https://forum.full30.com/t/trumps-numbers-with-black-voters/16786

3 Likes

Here’s one. The widest gap in demographics on republican vs democrat is blacks and it’s tremendous

5 Likes
5 Likes

It better surge for him cause gop voting blacks were down in numbers in 2016

4 Likes

According to the numbers I posted only 11 out of 100 blacks are conservative

5 Likes

I already said a majority vote left but thats not all of them. I posted plenty of stuff on it.

The democrats are marxists, this is bread and butter for them.

I’m not saying black folks are mostly conservative just that there is a pretty good chunk of them (mostly middle class) that are.

4 Likes

That number seems about right at 6% in 2016

4 Likes

I never said all of them voted Democrat. I said when I find a conservative black it shocks the hell out of me.

5 Likes

It’s all Good! Cuz here at Full 30, ALL LIVES MATTER :sunglasses:

5 Likes

When democrats start screaming 350k a year in reparations they’ll get 100% blacks. That number has already been floated and debated in Congress. I’m not making that up . It will cause our taxes as whites to go up 2900 a year to Accommodate for it. That’s all working whites. Including your 16 year old kid.

8 Likes

I met quite a few black rednecks or black NRA members that are conservative.

I really just hope in the end that Marxism loses again like the hippy movement did in the 60s.

7 Likes

Black conservatives dont want repirations, it will never be a 100%. That is troubling though, probably going to gain monentum if Biden wins too

5 Likes
4 Likes

Ok so it wasn’t in Congress but definitely someone who can spread the demand quickly

4 Likes

Yeah fuck that guy. Bloomberg is richer than Trump and still hasnt banned guns yet.

Things are heating up , the right and moderates will mostly go conservative within the next 8 years…just watch

4 Likes

Democrats get the black vote because of this. Government housing, government HC, government food, government schools, Government forced employment, and now government wealth.

They are leaches on our system.

3 Likes

Democrats encourage leaching which hispanics, whitds and blacks do. Half of whites are the same way

4 Likes

Touché but he’s got a lot of hell pushed through with it

4 Likes