Cool New Patches

So this video is up over on YouTube and I won’t tell you why, other than to see the cool patches from the 2A Patch Batch 2020 but you might wanna go check it out… just saying.

6 Likes

I want a Liberty Doll one

7 Likes

would have to get with her on that… i only have the ones that came with my sets

7 Likes

ever try to get something form a woman, not to mention a redhead.
You really want to give me yours, I can tell.

7 Likes

i can’t break a set bro, i bought extras so i could give them away as sets… but she will no doubt have them up for sale or something… hopefully. each one of us involved should be getting about 100 to do with as we please.

5 Likes

Then get her over to the forums

5 Likes

She’s here - @LibertyDoll, do you have patches?

5 Likes

I actually haven’t gotten mine yet, so, technically, I dont have patches lol.

7 Likes

I’ve been thinking of designing some morale patches. Lord only knows what the set up and tape fees are for a run.

4 Likes

Holy cow, she is here…

faints

4 Likes

yeah @LibertyDoll likes to follow me around bro… the Tactical Leprechaun is popular like that MUHAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

i can give you the skinny on all that for sure… i use NEO Tactical, not sure who was used for this set… someone that Gun Websites knows. but with NEO, the setup mold fee is typically about $30-$50, then depending on size, figure somewhere around $2.50 each for 100… if you buy more they get way cheaper. then shipping of course, about $12 for 100. i think my first run of the tactical leprechaun patches was like $280 total and the second was about $230 because there was no mold fee, we used the same mold, just changed one color.

4 Likes