Corona19 vs Beltfed20

Man, steer clear of @Belt-Fed as whatever he has is catchy

went to menards, got booted out, no mask no service

decided to cut some wood, tire came off the rim on the tractor

fix it, make it to the woods, got the saw running, bam, a shot of dirt in the eye

get that cleared out, saw gets a bit loud, hmmmm…then my hand gets a bit hot…

turns out I got one of those muffler mods I hear about

yep, caught the beltfed20

12 Likes

LOL, I put a Mojo on you the other day. it’s like one of dem black voodoo spells.

11 Likes

Also varnas are notorious for bolts vibrating out.

11 Likes

Last week 3 of the 4 recoil cover bolts came out on my 55 Rancher, its laid up waiting for a new chain so I thought I’d run the little one, guess I should go search for the bolt, or not

11 Likes

Chicken Bone, Chicken Bone , Lucky, Lucky Chicken Bone.! My anti bad mojo chant

10 Likes

You think today was bad just wait. I broke out the old black spell book and recited a couple bad ju’s ju’s. It’s on like Donkey Kong now.

9 Likes

…another bottle of whiskey at this point…

9 Likes

Actually the dirt in my eye, turns out it was still there up till 10 minutes ago, so then grabbed a beer, whisky is next :+1:

8 Likes

Wow… No mask no service? I would gladly leave. The sheep are visible these days

9 Likes

Don’t lie, if’n you seen sheep, They’d have to drag you away.

9 Likes

Gladly did, somehow, despite the set back, wasted time and still needing some parts…

its charging,

Liberty or Death.

9 Likes

Don’t feel bad. Brother in law broke an inline switch I had wired in for the light bar on the Kabota. He bought a different switch and wired it in. When the switch was open the light worked. When he flipped the switch the light went out. He wired it in parallel with the light wires. When he flipped the switch he shorted the circuit and blew the fuse. It is almost a full time job just fixing what he screws up.

9 Likes