Coronavirus movies

OK, maybe not fauci flu specific, but we are not alone. Other folks making movies see things also even if they are fiction.

Edit: I didn’t write that it’s a superb action movie. I goes off the rails 30ish minutes in.

6 Likes

@BrianK

So, is the movie’s name “2036 Origin Unknown” ???

I watched the movie and did not see or hear them say or list the movie anywhere - except maybe that.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Geez, Oct 16th… that was a century ago so I don’t remember. Try watching the first few minutes to see if the title is given.

But remember that it turns to crap in about 30 minutes. The similarities to today I found interesting before I turned it off. Of course there were some activities in the movie that haven’t happened yet, one of which is armed resistance.

6 Likes

@BrianK

Thanks, anyway. I am just assuming that is the title, then.

Yeah, saw a lot of seeming parallels to now. Although, instead of it just being one company (“the company”), all of Big Pharma would be the winners (as well as B Gates, I presume).

So, now what? I have seen at least a few apocalyptic movies - not sure if I am better off for it, but entertained, somewhat. Do we all become preppers and start taking aggressive steps ? Seems when you get even the least bit aggressive, you get in trouble (NB: parents at school board meetings risk getting in trouble with the FBI nowadays). Stand by and watch it happen - no, that doesn’t help. So, passively aggressive, then? Take steps to prepare as long as they don’t hurt or damage anyone…

Kind of knew that, anyway.

5 Likes

Yes, it was just entertainment. I found it interesting that what I saw would be in a film. Nothing more.

My advice? Yes, it involves prepping, but one needn’t go nuts. One also doesn’t need to advertise it.

-Keep your powder dry. That means all aspects of ammo and ammo launchers
-Stock up on other essentials
-Learn skills to make yourself essential to people. fjb so I don’t mean the crooked go’vermin
-Need surgery? Get it done
-Get right with YHVH
-Make your own INFORMED medical decisions and flip the mental bird to others who try to force things on you and your loved ones. I made the decision awhile ago to treat anyone forcing me to take any treatment against my will to be the domestic enemy and treat them as such. So far that hasn’t happened and what others do isn’t my problem.

• Make yourself as self-sufficient as possible

There are probably other things that I’ve forgotten. Yeah, it’s a prepper list. But the supply chain is broken (fbj!) and no one seems to care. bitemes solution is for truckers to drive at night. What a friggin’ genius! And the queer mayor whose job it is is out on maternity leave to care for his lovers turds. Oh, sorry, they were adopted from normal folks.

6 Likes

Same end

5 Likes

I don’t remember the movie, maybe more than one, but a jab to do something other had the zombie effect. Same idea and that was my thrust with this thread.

5 Likes

“Planet of the Apes” the original. Also don’t forget to watch “1984”, “Ferinheit 411”, “Omega Man” and “Soilent Green”.

7 Likes

2 Likes

That is up on youtube. It is Roy taking his mask off and saying there is nothing wrong with the air.

3 Likes

Got nothing when I clicked on it.

6 Likes

And don’t forget where they think they are taking us…

‘A Brave New World’ Pretty good for a 23 yr old TV Movie. 2hrs complete with commercials. Irony…

5 Likes

Exactly. Where they THINK they are taking us. They aren’t taking me there but that’s entirely meaningless to them. But if enough of us act on the same thing we’ll never get there.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Edge of Tomorrow

5 Likes

@Preyhunter

So, “2036 Origin Unknown” was really titled “Edge of Tomorrow” ?

3 Likes

Yes that movie was titled edge of tomorrow and still is.

5 Likes

Didn’t realize the movie linked was using artwork from a different movie. The artwork with Tom Cruise is Edge of Tomorrow, the actual movie I’m unfamiliar with. I would guess you’re right on the name of it.

5 Likes

I enjoyed that one actually. Interesting premise…

Screenshot_20211024-035135_DuckDuckGo

4 Likes

I Am Legend with Will Smith had zombies that were literally created by a vaccine. I don’t think they’ll be remaking that one anytime soon.

8 Likes