Count your blessings.

God has blessed me greatly over the years. This year has shown me just how great that blessing has been.
How about you guys? I know none of us are rich and famous in a worldly way, but several of us are extremely well off in blessings.
Personally, I have two jobs that pay well enough to supply my hobbies, wife, kids, cars, truck, home.
Many of us have been put into a tight spot. We become overwhelmed by hurdles that our enemies have put in our way.
Count your blessings. They see you through. You are not forgotten. Share some of yours below.

15 Likes

Amen, I get to do what I love and God blesses my family daily, We have all that we need and surplus. I am enjoying the benefits of the foresight he has given me. No matter how crazy the world is we have him to thank.

12 Likes

I have a wife who loves me, a dog who puts up with me a warm home and enough toys to play with. I am very thankful for all of them .

13 Likes

lives with
lets me live
is alive
enquiring minds want to know?

13 Likes

LOVES, fat fingers today, but it could be lets me live as well

13 Likes

Very blessed! My beautiful Southern Belle who loves me , 2 wonderful healthy successful children, a good job, a roof over our heads, food in our stomachs, our health, good trustworthy friends, everything I need & some toys I want, & of course Full 30 with all our amazing members. :musical_note: & a Partridge in a pear tree…

12 Likes

I consider this post and replies as numbered among them :innocent:

12 Likes

Bing Crosby count your blessings

10 Likes

I love me some BC :grin:

9 Likes

What whiskey is that?

9 Likes

Sippin whisky that goes great with Bing Crosby :laughing:

I didnt even have a drink over new years, thought of it a couple times, then just let it go

12 Likes

I can’t count high enough to count my blessings. Even when i take my shoes off.

10 Likes

Like Richie said;
“Could always be worse”

Above ground is a win for today.

12 Likes

I have a wife who loves me two adult children, grand children, dogs, outside cats, vehicles that mostly run reliably, decent job , all o y’all on here and many more.

9 Likes

Been an up hill walk at times but, even when times wasn’t so kind still had good friends and family to break bread with, share laughs and keep the sanity :grimacing:

7 Likes