Covering Fire: Stupid Gun Questions

We discuss some of the more ridiculous things we’ve heard in and around the gun business.

6 Likes

What is this funny shit?

Duck Dynasty?

I love the intro, nice job, is this not in video form?

5 Likes

Happy I moved out

5 Likes

@ DCG

you need to up the recording volume a bit

6 Likes

I can make them videos if there’s a desire for that. @srdiver i can up the volume but it actually sounded a little loud when i edited. What platform are you listening on?

4 Likes

You have a Full30 channel right, and pretty damn funny no?

And willing to pay me for positive comments placed in the videos too right?

5 Likes

just windows - the viewer can always turn down the volume, but that options doesn’t exist if it isn’t there

ps
remember most of your audience has pulled the trigger without hearing protection sometime in their life…

7 Likes

Half of that is true. Lol

5 Likes

Do you really think laying the podcast audio over a video format or, even, full on videoing the podcast is something we should do? My show runs about an hour long, so I would probably do exerts. But, I’m down to give it a try.

4 Likes

I think its worth a pilot, whats to loose?

And since I’m offering career advice;

Try significantly shorter programs, you have an hours worth of time to make a show?

Good, make six 10 minute videos which are still 5 minutes too long each

Consider this, how much time do you have to spend on entertainment?

Why do you figure anyone else does either?

I made it to the port charlotte story in the last podcast and I liked your material and delivery, I just don’t have that type of time, for you or any producer

I like a lot of the producers, but favor the ones with short videos

Its like sales, lower price for more customers, more sold, higher gross

or asking for donations, or doing a raffle, you’ll get more people giving you less over less giving you more

IMO an ideal video does not top 5 minutes

I’ve done a lot of sales and marketing

WELDING

name - phone etc

trumps

MY METAL CREATIONS

mobile welding service
name phone

because people attentions spans are what you want, and they don’t have them to offer

look, squirrel

5 Likes

Is @Robert an inspirational career Guru or just a dick? You be the judge…
On a serious note, I believe that’s good advice from Robert. Many of us lack the time and or the attention span … What we talkin about again? Oh yeah, Loni Anderson in her heyday

5 Likes

There we have it, straight from the spin Dr

5 Likes

Unless you happen to be Paul Harrell, I tend to agree.

6 Likes

I try to keep videos short. But, podcast fans tend to throw in earbuds and listen like it’s the radio. An hour is the happy length for those. They can be paused and returned to later, as well. But, I’ll do a video format of 5-10minute exerts of the shows to give the video folks some of the podcast, too. Try to keep everybody happy while still distributing content. Then, if the rest of the crew wants to, we’ll find some short-form topics and do some micro-shows for you guys. Thanks for all the advice! Input is always appreciated.

5 Likes

Code for: GOFUCK YOURSELF…

3 Likes

No, it isn’t. I would have said that if that’s what I meant. Lol

5 Likes

But then it wouldnt be in code…in that case, go fuck yourself! (Code for: have a great day :smiling_face:)

4 Likes