Cow Shot with AK47

https://youtu.be/8TXEh2DU_NM (bad link)

3 Likes

It was funny, then sad, then went straight to , quick, before it dies

halal

The animal must have been alive and healthy when it was slaughtered, and the kill must come from a cut to the jugular, carotid artery and the windpipe,

2 Likes

Looks like luck to me. That guy didn’t even seem to know the AK had a set of sights. I wonder how many people he killed with those other rounds. :flushed:

6 Likes

Somewhat a good sign to see that type of weapons handling :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Iraqi offhand stance.

4 Likes

They had to be celebrating Eid al-Adah. I noticed they chanted “God is great, God is great” after the kill.

3 Likes

What country is this in?

Holy crap! Hadji can’t shoot! WTF was that? I hope they had a BBQ.

3 Likes

More than likely they had a sex party.

2 Likes

Nah, they prefer sheep

3 Likes

Thought it was goats? Anything has to be better than their women , cloaked in a Burke, not bathing, sweating like a hog under 120 degree Sun! Yeah, a bit ripe!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Well they go for quantity, not quality. Judging from this video im seeing why the people in india gather lynch mobs and attack muslims, I would be pissed too if they were shooting AKs at my jesus.

3 Likes

Thats Wyoming where men are men and sheep are scared.

3 Likes

Ugh, that’s an awful picture you’re painting… they are probably really hairy too :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Hahahaha, that ain’t right dude

4 Likes

To be fair, I heard their body is the bomb

4 Likes

I have no idea what country this was in. I just found it randomly. I watched it, sat there with a dumbfounded look on my face, then thought… seems about right.

4 Likes

Ha! Literally! :exploding_head:

4 Likes

@ThisOldGun I left the old link, it was bad, edited and replaced

…until its realized by YT and removed as well

2 Likes

…and it’s gone.

2 Likes