Creating Evergreen Content & More

We had a great chat on After Hours with a full panel discussing new YT features and how we manage our evergreen content. Big thanks to those FULL30 peeps and fellow creators who continue to watch & listen to us #TalkNerdy.

5 Likes

Chris I love your content, but these yak seasons are butt boring, stayed about 5 minutes. Might think about eye candy

4 Likes

yeah, they are not everyone’s cup of tea and are not designed to be that way. the work behind the content is not glamorous. LOL

3 Likes

In all honesty you could probably increase your viewship quite a bit by adding 3 things…

Women in bikinis
Cigars
Whiskey

5 Likes

I skipped through and was surprised everyone had the same camera comment, its not something that suits my comfort level well, which is strange as I’ve mixed it up with some very rough company ,

but just writing that I guess its a difference of comfort with others vs yourself

4 Likes

yeah, it is not about the spice though and i don’t want views for the sake of views. these are about helping others. if you do not value what is talked about on these (not what is shown) then these are obviously not for you, nothing wrong with that. @Robert not sure what you mean by “camera comment” but since you used the word camera, i will reinforce that these do better within the audio podcast world, so it about what is being said, not shown, at least with the vast majority of topics we discuss. and again, these are not expected to be popular, they are out there to help others. i point to and link these all the time in my conversations with other creators needing some direction.

3 Likes

I was just joking, I wouldnt watch the videos if I didnt like them.

3 Likes

i know bro, but some people WILL, it is weird, they feel compelled to watch crap video for fear of hurting my feelings or something… thank goodness for people like @Quick_Draw_Mcgraw and you other guys here.

3 Likes

The best thing I like about Full30 is 1911 Syndicate’s gal, she is funnier than any of the content makers.

5 Likes

I want to encourage advertisers to support our site, so I never skip the ads. I definitely never skip hers. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Pervert

4 Likes

Link?

5 Likes

Guilty as charged :yep:

4 Likes

I would post a screen shot, but her ads aren’t running today.

4 Likes

No red blooded 'Merican

BASTARDS

Well I searched the web over and those fags do not have her anywhere on any website.

3 Likes

@TheRogueBanshee mentioned being uncomfortable with a camera, others reported the same, he said practice helped, but he didn’t have his on :thinking:

4 Likes

Whiskey helps but mixing booze with firearms may send the wrong message

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

ah, i see now. well, one doesn’t have anything to do with the other. it is weird, most creators are much more comfortable live than they are recording themselves. that all said, i very seldom turn my camera on, has nothing to do with whether or not it bothers me, has to do with having to put on the right clothes, shave, fix the lighting and sometimes isn’t worth the hassle. i have a pretty strong opinion that most people who “watch” these chats should actually be “listening” to the conversation… which, guess i did a bad job because i didn’t understand what you meant earlier LOL

4 Likes

I didn’t have mine on because I was having such technical difficulties during the cast. I changed mics 3 times and couldn’t get the camera to work. I generally don’t have a problem with being on camera live. But yea, when recording, it is weird to me.

Oddly when doing range footage and filming, I feel more comfortable being in front of the camera than in the studio. I think it is more of the “if something happens I have to deal with it” where in the studio, I can always do a retake.

I have been doing Tuesday and Thursday 1 minute or under videos on my YouTube channel when is raw and uncut footage. That is definately helping me in the studio work.

4 Likes