Credit Card Tracking

The technology is available today. It’s currently used to track us for advertising purposes, credit scores, insurance risk calculations, etc. It wouldn’t surprise me if all gun/ammo purchases are logged in a big database somewhere right now.

8 Likes

Ewww

I can recall many credit card statements where whisky and guns told it how it was

of course they all tell it how it is now also

available credit :laughing:

5 Likes

I always pay cash for guns, I don’t order any off the net either. I bought a muzzeloader pistol off the net one time.

7 Likes

In this day and age everything is tracked
Purchases , locations ,internet traffic

6 Likes

I try to use cash only for ALL purchases.

6 Likes

I will use a prepaid Visa if needed

7 Likes

Makes you feel really free doesn’t it. Everybody knows everything about you and you didn’t even knowingly give them permission.

6 Likes

You want a real eye opener, watch “The Great Hack” on Netflix.

5 Likes

This is what I try to do for all online purchases as well

7 Likes

I vaguely remember a credit card burner type site that would give you a way to mask your info online, I think it was a modern rogue YouTube vid but can’t find it now, anyone ever use one? Maybe it was paired with a VPN company. They would give you a valid number that would expire in like 15 to 30 days

7 Likes

I’ve used Privacy.com. You can pay directly from your bank account using your ATM. You can set up cards to be used only one time, or you can assign cards to specific vendors, set the limit on the amount that can be charged at one time, etc. It saved me recently. I had made purchase online and set it to one time only. That was over a year ago. Just the other day, that card number was attempted several times for almost $600. They declined the charges. But they notified me.

8 Likes

That’s the one

6 Likes

Only thing is that the bank still knows who the purchase was made from. That doesn’t get hidden. That would be a nice feature.

7 Likes

Not having to believe hiding is necessary?

4 Likes

WOW!

Took me a bit but manged it tonight,

wooah, first I was blown away at how it connected the players I already knew, but not how they were
connected.

It is explicitly stated

FACEBOOK IS WEAPONS GRADE TECHNOLOGY

and most importantly

We are about to witness the firepower of the fully armed and operational battle station

8 Likes

I’ll check that out tonight

4 Likes

We are about to witness the firepower of the fully armed and operational battle station

Yeah, it’s a whole new world…and just the tip of the iceberg I’m sure.

4 Likes

I haven’t had a Facebook account since 2015 and don’t miss it at all

6 Likes

I haven’t had an account there since…NEVER!!! :racehorse::poop:

6 Likes

They already know who the gun owners are, they dont need to know specific purchase info to target you. The good thing is there are so many guns in circulation and gun owners in general they usually will only bother with high priority targets. Cache your stuff and keep any questionable activity away from anything traceable. Also keep your damn phones at home if youre going to do anything sketchy.

7 Likes