Credit cards

Bank of America has given info on client’s that made charges in the D. C. AREA on Jan.6th . Do any of you have a good alternative to go to.

13 Likes

I scraped all the credit cards a decade ago.
(Now I just use @Belt-Fed 's)

10 Likes

Well, cash is always best as it is almost impossible to track and you get better deals using it sometimes, and BOA is one of the worst for many reasons, very anti 2A being one. Check with your local bank to see what kind of card they offer; they usually give you a better interest rate as well.

10 Likes

I don’t think it was just credit card chargers but included debit card transactions. Though I’m not positive,

9 Likes

In a situation like this where we can’t trust our banks, I’d agree with @HighlandsPatriot . Cash is your best option.

9 Likes

uh, is there a worse bank to do business with?

7 Likes

:rage:

6 Likes

Also Flagged.

6 Likes

I’m on it.
@LonewolfMcQuade share the wealth brother

6 Likes

Local smaller banks are my thought, boa is big, Wells Fargo big also but they have my mortgage, credit unions are pretty good for rates debit Visa and whatnot, doesn’t have to be credit, but good to have some cash on hand also, not as easy to cancel cash tho if lost or stolen

6 Likes

We don’t carry a balance . Just pay it off each month . It makes online purchases easyer . Every thing else we pay cash for . Guns and ammo are always cash . And when you think about it airlines ,motels, and rental car companys all keep records on who uses their services. I bet the whores and polititions keep track of who they service in D.C. but they are one and the same.

6 Likes