CROM CR-7 Videos

6 Likes

I modified the titles a little bit. I wanted to make sure it was stated that this is a .338 Lapua Magnum being fired from an AR platform rifle.

5 Likes

Something many likely don’t comprehend

Its Baaaaadddddd Assssss!!

5 Likes

I am impressed that the AR platform can be so versatile and withstand the raw power of the Mag round. Oh, also impressed that shooting was taking place with rain, a good sign for all-weather applications. The shooters were sturdy like the rifle and the round.:joy:

4 Likes

I hope no one misses the levity was not to mock anyone, video, or anything. Good job all around.

4 Likes

The best part about this video, is that it was never intended to be viewed. I was messing around with my phone and trying to make one video out of a series of videos that I had taken that afternoon. I was trying to send this video as a text message to show the function of the action. The text message would never send, so I uploaded it to the Internet to be viewed by anybody I sent the link to. There are no “operators“ In this video. This was a wannabe cowboy and an old hillbilly doing what they do best, making badass guns and suppressors.

3 Likes