Crops are Disappearing! 25% of Staple Foods are Gone!

6 Likes

Ah, yeah, how do you think we’ll get to that population level that the GA guidestones promote?

Starve the people, then they’ll eat each other, and BAM!, population decreased

Don’t worry though, there will be food, if you have money.

5 Likes

People…the other “white” meat.

6 Likes

It’s not looking good! Milk jumped up to over $4 a gallon in the past 2 weeks. I figured all the mid west flooding earlier in the year was going to catch up in the form of shortages sooner than later, other staples as well. All the so called "naturally occurring " diseases wildlife are being killed off from across the country. Replacement of heirloom vegetables with Hybrid foods who’s seeds can’t be replanted & grown. Sounds as if those Georgia Stones you mentioned @Robert , are being followed like a deadly recipie book…

4 Likes

I know this year, many fields here were left unplanted because of the wet grounds. I drove around and saw so many fields that were never planted. Normally they would have corn or soybeans. And what fields were planted, were planted late. They only just harvested a couple of days before Thanksgiving

5 Likes

I live about 10 miles from bakerscreek heirloom seeds and that is where we get all of our seed.

5 Likes

Soilent green is people… It’s People!!! Lol

6 Likes

Have a seed stash?
Good prepers do.

4 Likes