Crossbows

I’ve shot these things for years. I had more of them but traded and sold some. this is what I currently have. I don’t have anything new. Both of these are older Hortons. Guess this primitive weapon belongs in the powder horn forum.

4 Likes

This is a really old Horton.

5 Likes

This is a whammo, it was the very first crossbow sold to the public. I’ve had this thing since I was 16.

5 Likes

Geez, I wonder if the lifetime gaurantee is still good on that green Horton.:joy:

3 Likes

Got the original wooden arrows to the whammo and quiver they came with. feathers are kinda bad.

4 Likes

Pretty damn mid evil :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s evil alright, that Whammo like to got me put in juvenile detention. without going into go into specifics, it shot farther than I thought it would. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Didn’t they do the lawn darts also?

3 Likes

I don’t know, maybe. they had a lot of stuff out back then.

3 Likes

Oops, almost out of beer to give.

3 Likes

Nice! I’ve been wanting to add a crossbow to my arsenal, but know very little about them. I like the simplicity of plain recurve limbs, but the few of those that I’ve seen online are more expensive than the compound-limbed crossbows.

3 Likes

My Skorpyd

3 Likes

Seems we should all get one or two and get proficient with them. Just in case the Dems have their way.

2 Likes

I can’t tell, but does that have a fold up stock. it looks like the scope goes all the way to the end.

3 Likes

Yes the stock folds under to make it easier to cock or for carrying.

2 Likes

OK, that’s neat.

2 Likes