Currahee from EVERYCITIZENASOLDIER.org

Jf89 invited me to join this forum, so I figured I would check it out.

Okay, more flesh

I’ve been running a website geared to the “tactical prepper” for about ten years, maintaining a YouTube (and now BitChute) channel on the subject. If I had to say it, my biggest hobby is getting people ready for the upcoming revolution. I’m mostly in to defensive/tactical shooting. I attend classes when I can afford it, run a two gun competition monthly, and do a lot of hiking and camping. (I help run a BSA troop) I don’t drink past teh occasional beer, like less than a six pack a month. Preferred beer is Yuengling because it tastes like liberal tears.

Politically I’m more a libertarian, but a big Trump fan,

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

4 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

3 Likes

Hi There,

Using Jf89 as an excuse can only carry you so far. Please stop on over to the Introductions and give us a few words of introduction; how you found us, what you shoot, where you shoot, interests, etc. We will be most welcoming, I assure you.

Just use this link and start an introduction topic
or better yet just expand on this thread.

If you need anything, just let us know at @Range_Officers and we will be happy to help.

We hope you enjoy your time here. We are a great group of folks. We have fun and we learn from each other.

Thanks,

The Full30 Range Officers Group

4 Likes

Welcome, glad to see you signed up. :+1:

5 Likes

Btw, everyone should check this out if you get the chance.

http://www.everycitizenasoldier.org/index.html

http://www.everycitizenasoldier.org/5-bs-of-logistics.html

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @currahee Good to have you here. If there’s anything I can do for you, just ask.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

3 Likes

Glad you joined!

4 Likes

Excellent looking website you have :+1:

Good stuff, Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard

4 Likes

You were in the right spot, just flesh it as in shooting and drinking habits etc.

Tim

4 Likes

Some day I hope to get that Canadian for dummies book to read and be able to communicate well, uh, eh?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

I just checked out your site! Fantastic stuff! Welcome!

6 Likes

Heres a link to @currahee s bitchute channel, check his videos out. Now im done spamming but seriously we want this guy here.

5 Likes

thanks for the kind words about my website.

6 Likes