Current events Jan' 2022 (Russia)

I hope this is bovine excrement. But it’s what happens when we have a weak President, an even weaker Vice President, and a corrupt and drunk Speaker. No one is at the helm.

edit: but it’s this sort of thing that pushes countries into NATO.

8 Likes

Yeah i hope that is a satire site too. but you got the weal leadership right. we have none.

5 Likes

If not is this how ww111 starts?

4 Likes

been saying it for a couple weeks - the only NATO Country that doesn’t have feet on the ground is the USofA.
There are quite a few “NATO” forces in the Ukraine right now (Dutch, Polish and Canadian to just name a few). but one country is missing from this party.

5 Likes

As it should be . The American people are tired of footing the bill for most of the other NATO country’s. Yes we are the big dog in the room but it isn’t up to us to foot the bill for the Europeans most of whom would fuck us over if they could . Personally I think we need to get out of NATO and the UN .

8 Likes

The US is the UN, its the face of the NWO

No worries though, when people are to stupid to manage affairs on their own it will save the world!

5 Likes

The nwo is why the people need to kick out all life long politicians and put term limits in for every thing. Get rid of the bureaucrats too.

5 Likes

No I don’t think so Robert. You have to remember that especially in this day that the People and the government are two distinct bodies living in the same space. This government is not ours. It hasn’t been ours for a while, but it is emphatically showing the world that this is not from the American People, it is a foreign body that is contaminating everything it touches and the ONLY reason that We The People are culpable in this is because, while our Founders had the wisdom to leave us the tools to defend it, we chose to ignore it instead. And now we are here.

6 Likes

Limiting individual choice in the quest for more freedom seems a bit backwards.

4 Likes

I was’t speaking of America

3 Likes

Oh I don’t know your second picture in the post I responded to sure reminds me an awful lot of Pelosi’s DC as of late.
You know, this one.

5 Likes

The trouble is the longer they stay in office the more they are corrupted by the power and money . If you don’t want term limits then take away the money cut the pay they get and make it so they can not vote themselves a pay raise and can not become lobbyist after they leave office for several years or go to work for government suppliers.

5 Likes

Don’t forget they can’t be able to trade stocks either…

All of their holdings need to go into a blind trust before they take office and those can only buy broad indexes.

5 Likes

Or their family’s. Harry Reid gave insider information to his family and they bought land where a interstate highway was going to be built and funneled money from the sale back to him. According to the laws he helped write it was all legal .

5 Likes

Come to think of it, Piglosi’s husband has made millions off of Calls alone. That is some risky trading at the level he was placing them.

Edit: yep here you go…

3 Likes

Your right there.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be nice if the folks who get elected actually had morals? Then nothing would need to be stipulated. Instead scum run for office and get elected. Not all but the ones we hear about. There are a few who I would love have represent me.

5 Likes

Most are lawyers so go figure.

5 Likes

More and or different laws will not cause people to choose wisely, that is the issue, we get what we ask for. Who the hell am I to tell others who they should select to represent them, I hold my own accountable. Term limits is another gimmick, if we ever get it it will end the chance anyone outside the red blue paradigm can even win dog catcher.

4 Likes