Current events.

A number of areas have been hit by recent *ehem, “protests”. Stay strong. Help your neighbor. Protect your family. They might burn our possessions, but god help them if they hurt our families.

14 Likes

They ain’t gonna burn my shit.
My lawyer already walked me thru it for my state.
If you are concerned you should probably talk to one also. It is eye opening.

11 Likes

They ain’t burnin my stuff without getting lead poisening. and I ain’t playin.

9 Likes

Son,
Want to see why blacks are treated differently by police? Look out the window

They aren’t helping their cause at all. I was in favor of punishing the officer. Now I’m like “screw it, they’re asking to be treated that way”

8 Likes

Watching Philthadelphia news the past 30m.
PD arresting a big group.
2/3rds are white loonies
Had it be bus’ed in.

7 Likes

And this is why my closest neighbors are 1/4 miles away. We are all like minded and defend our homes.

11 Likes

AT least 10k should have already been shot, Sniper on almost every roof, as soon as they start trying to break in or set a fire drop everyone you can, let the trash truck come by later and load them up…

6 Likes

The cops in Louisville we’re shot at last night. They returned fire and killed a well known black man that ran a popular BBQ joint. Mayor fired the police chief. Cops didn’t have their body cams on.
This was about a quarter past 12am. 9pm
Was the curfew. So if his ass was at home where he belonged he would still be alive BUT it’s the cops fault he’s dead.

5 Likes

Just a quick update. I am doing okay. I have been working with my community to make sure friends and family have the resources they need.

6 Likes

Those of you who have been up for the last three days and nights keeping an eye Also on the situation, I am okay My family is okay. It is nice not working on videos for once and I am pleased to see Some of the bugs on the video side of Full30 seem to be disappearing. So, silver lining. :partying_face: I just need more naps and a day or two off here soon or I’m just going to crash. AND it is raining like crazy! I’m so happy right now.

6 Likes

Glad to hear. :+1:

5 Likes