Custom guns...

Lots of people love custom guns. They want something no one else has. The biggest issue is many still think with in the box. Nothing wrong with this of course.
There are some aspects of a finally engraved Sauer and Sons with an epic piece of wood precisely fit to metal. I love it myself. But there is another avenue… a darker side…

For me, anything goes. I read about a place that banned the Anarchy flag… hey, to me this is America and that’s all about freedom. So… I took a truly sawed off shotgun, made it legal, and created ANARCHY GRAFFITI

Delving into the world of Diesel Punk we did a relatively tame project…

Some times the complexity of a project doesn’t make them very prectical… but they are still fun. This one, STEAM MACHINE took a while to come together. Customer supplied all the clock parts and the parts of the farm equipment

As far as we know, this is still the only fully functioning AK style pistol that is a steam Punk themed weapon. If I could load video, you can see that the hands on the “clock” actually move when it is being fired. Here is a link

Thinking about something different… why hold yourself back? Do as you please. There are some super cool ideas out there. Step boldly and have fun.

Now those are works of art.

Thanks! We will have video of the Diesel punk project soon… it has a bit of extra fun to it. :grin:

I forgot I even had this part in video.

Nice work, that looks like something from ‘Fallout 4’.

A lot of time ,talent and passion right there

Bad Ass!

Amazing work Brother!!! that is so sick.