Custom guns...

Thanks! I started out doing just one coke stuff… now this is what I mainly do. I love it.

Cerakote featured me again on Instagram. I think they have done about 20 of our projects on their website and more on social media. We are somewhere in the top 50 in the US last time I asked. Want to be in the top 10! So… I give brakes for crazy projects. Hahhahaha

8 Likes

The Glock I just did came out pretty alright, if I do say so myself. Nothing like that, though. I posted it on another thread here:

Certainly wouldn’t mind your opinion. You definitely have a gift, sir. :+1::+1:

5 Likes

Thanks! Sort of wish I had more customers who wanted crazy stuff. Hahhaha

4 Likes

A Hillary Clinton Glock would be pretty funny.

2 Likes

Hahahahaa I have seen those done. I just have no desire to make on of my own pistols into a used tampon. :rofl:

3 Likes

So this was a fun project…
It is an American Rifle Company action with a McGowen custom 300 win mag barrel. The chassis is a McrRee and the muzzle brake is from Zro Delta. Trigger is a Timney.
The threads were cut tight both in the action and the barrel. Nothing would fit. So I centered the barrel on live centers, aligned the threads and took .0045 out of the threads over all. While a snug fit, it can be disassembled still. Everything is torqued and ready for the break in. I think this will be a 2000 yard gun if I remember what the customer said. The lockup for the barrel to action is quite interesting.

4 Likes

Slightly customized FN SCAR HEAVY…
This rifle is owned by a former NAVY Seal
The suppressor is by Stinger Worx and is full titanium
Leupold optic is top of the line…
He has close to 6K rounds through it with zero issues.

7 Likes

So nice

3 Likes

Glock G45 Gen 5 9mm with extended slide stop and Surefire X300 Ultra
Basically a black 19x… a G19 slide on a G17 frame. A very comfortable piece that can conceal easily if you are large enough.

5 Likes