CZ75 vs Glock17

What’s his name?

4 Likes

Its a female blow up doll, you sick f**k.

4 Likes

Damn you work for cnn?
FAKE NEWS

LMAO

5 Likes

Hahahahhahahaahaaaa

2 Likes

just change 1911 to CZ75…

4 Likes

Responsible gun owners probably should not let their dogs play with their guns.

5 Likes

Little side bar–
My German Shepard Mikey [RIP] probably could eat the most of an AR. Trespassers too.

IE: My date can only find 1 shoe- I look around and tell her I’ll find it later and take her home

I found it— in Mikey’s poop - Nice shiny gold buckle right in the middle of a very questionable looking poop solved the mystery

4 Likes

How? The only plastic on an AR is the trigger gaurd, stock and pistol grip. Even most rails now of days are made of aluminum. Unless you are saying he eats aluminum…which is pretty cujo of him lol

2 Likes

Also, to be perfectly fair Polymer pistols in general handle harsh environments with less maintenance better and they dont rust as easy.

4 Likes

Nope.

Plenty of plastic on ours
Cujo? Aluminum? HA! He ate tin tuna cans if you left them accessible.

4 Likes

Fine then, my AR15s and most high end AR15s usually only have plastic trigger gaurds, stocks and pistol grips. That is pretty funny about your dog eating cans though.

2 Likes

Am I the only one here who prefers the Hi Power to the CZ 75? I used to own one and it was a great pistol. To bad FN never made a commander sized Hi Power.

6 Likes

they didn’t have to, because A GENTLEMAN wasn’t ashamed of his pistol and try and hide it.

5 Likes

Not just about concealability for me, I like the balance and feel better, ymmv.

4 Likes

You are not alone. :+1::+1:
Pop’s, now ours. Best point and shoot for me.
The CZ 75 was bought to keep miles off the HP.

5 Likes

But to actually answer the topic
The gun guy in me says cz
The prepper in me says Glock all day

4 Likes

And the American in you says 1911?

How does the hi power fit in there?

2 Likes

I actually love the high power
The only thing I dislike about them is the magazine disconnect
Browning actually got to do a few things with the high power that he wanted to do with the 1911 but didn’t
He was always of the opinion that 9mm had distinct advantages over the 45 acp

4 Likes

Haven’t had the chance to own or shoot a CZ yet, I do like Glocks but not more than any other makes so far. Each is to their own I guess!!

2 Likes

Most likely not, but here is one I like.

6 Likes