Dark Corner Gunworks and the Old Oak Tree

I kicked in a couple bucks for you good luck with the rebuild of the new shop👍

9 Likes

Yep, fear is a powerful motivator :grimacing: :grimacing:

nice job Keith :+1:

8 Likes

Thought that might work.

7 Likes

Thanks, guys. Every little bit helps. You have no idea how much we appreciate it.

7 Likes

:wink:

Dark Corner Gunworks

5 Likes

It seems bad things happen to good people. I have found you learn the most from hard times. Good things almost always come from bad beginnings.

8 Likes

Don’t get @LonewolfMcQuade excited.

7 Likes

Shut your face princess @Joe

6 Likes

:bump:

4 Likes

Sorry, guys. I haven’t updated this or uploaded videos or even done a new podcast. The destruction of the shop has been incredibly stressful (like, for real, it’s been a mind-f#ck) and put a hurting on the income stream. But, we aren’t giving up. We are in the process of getting the area cleared out so the graders can come in and get it ready for concrete upon which to erect the new shop.

It is an incredibly slow process but you guys really stepped up to help us out and I can’t thank you all enough. Once some real, tangible progress is made, I’ll post pics and videos and all, I promise.

The gofundme is still up and every dollar helps. It has been incredibly taxing to build up a business for several years (and a pretty successful one, if I do say so myself) just to have an act of God cut us off at the knees. The outpouring of support has been amazing. I’ll try to do better at keeping you guys updated.

Thank you all, again. I really can’t say that enough.

8 Likes

That’s an awesome update thank you!

8 Likes