Darwin Award Nominee Thread

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspected-credit-card-thief-caught-after-being-captured-on-security-footage-wearing-name-tag-with-real-name

3 Likes

Turnabout Fair Play???

4 Likes

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/short-man-rants-bagel-boss-tackled

I wonder why???
NOT!!

3 Likes

Well, there’s our next mass shooter.

5 Likes

What a pleasant young lady :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

How could he stoop so lo…oh wait…he’s not stooping :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

That’s cold! Little people have feelings too, little feelings, but still feelings…:cry:

2 Likes

I’ll tell you who should get a darwin award. Its those fucking goddamn ujjjngfs

1 Like

?? Uhh, what is that?

3 Likes

maybe its a cyborg, half human half bot?

5 Likes

mouthy guy but I sure would like to see what set him off. Sorry but there is usually more to it than just a smile. Short people take a lot of abuse. and maybe just maybe as he said a smart ass smirk is what put him over the edge. Like me . I am fat. Most of the time I am jolly about it but a sideways look or remark when I am already in a bad mood and bam, I loose it

4 Likes

Fact of life: “Short people are built to be thrown”
Also " They are like lawn darts ,top heavy, and built for accuracy."

4 Likes

all of the Zombies who voted for obama and hillary…Darwin All Time World Champions…

3 Likes

This has been true for a long time.

3 Likes

Ain’t no better backyard bbq games like dwarf tossing!

3 Likes

OMG! I had to watch that video again. Twice actually. That shit is still funny when Stumpy calls out the big dude and dude comes flying out of nowhere and takes him down. Oh my gosh, I love. :rofl::joy::rofl:

Seems his temper is short too.

Someone needs to make him aware that it may not be his height that is his problem with women. Oh man…gotta watch it again. I can’t stop laughing…

4 Likes

What a mouthy little fu…never mind

4 Likes

I heard midget tossing was a real thing back in the 80s, any truth to that? Sounds pretty funny.

3 Likes

I got one thing to say about the short guy.

RANDY NEWMAN

3 Likes

Looks like Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys

3 Likes