0️⃣ 🌟 Davidson Defense 👎

FAQ on Davidson Defense website states if you placed an order and gave payment…

Yeah,

One big run around heavy on bullshit and light on customer service

12 Likes

Davidson Defense does not have the best reputation online. A search online would have persuaded me to not order. YMMV

11 Likes

I think there are several threads related to that company over on 308AR. Mostly bad I believe.

12 Likes

That’s a bummer. I’ve never ordered from them.

10 Likes

I have a few of their products, mostly brakes. never had any trouble but that was way before the panic hit, even before the Hillary panic. I also ordered them from delta team which has a ton of complaints too.

9 Likes

Delta Defense is to my knowledge the same company, I have ordered from them in the past but since this unsubscribed from the emails, its all good until its not, and way too many shifty moves during this purchase.

10 Likes

I have ordered from dtt and seen the delta defense uppers they sell in e mails from them. I ordered the brake for the 450 bm from them no issues, but that was last year. It was convenient how when this cv19 hit all mail order stated (if it hasn’t been 2 weeks since you placed your order don’t bother calling us) I haven’t ordered anything Yet on line. The wife has, amazon mostly she hasn’t complained about deliveries yet.

9 Likes

Jenna Sidebottom?
:thinking:

6 Likes

You lost again? :rofl:

7 Likes

Nah, @Robert’s got a new pen pal. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Thought that was your new stage name

8 Likes

I didn’t even notice that :rofl:

6 Likes

Ever get this straight @Robert ??

5 Likes

Canceled and refunded, they think they did me a favor letting me keep the mag they shipped,
customer service is worth more than cheap parts, no intent to order from them again,

They had no comment when I called them out on their “guarantee”

5 Likes

Sucks but fortunately you got a refund

5 Likes