DC Statehood?!!!

To what?

:grimacing:

4 Likes

To the opposition of communism, to the reality of this far left extremism.

To the words of our forefathers in the writings that they left, the very writings that laid the groundwork for a free country of patriotic individuals that believed in God and thier country. Free handouts are literally just payments for votes in most of these cases, the indoctrination will also fail and fade from people’s minds when those people see that system crash. Being dependant entitled babies for decades along with the cancel culture movement has left this country morally and ethically bankrupt.

7 Likes

True and fair enough.

I honestly feel like the whole election was rigged to play out this way. These MAGA guys should probably develop more goal oriented rioting schemes in the future, thier time is rather limited. The dems are talking about sending the military after them if riots persist and the NG command seems rather eager to comply.

6 Likes

Again some will, I don’t know how many I know some NG people up here that said that won’t, also your County Sheriff is going to be a mighty important person, he is the highest LEO in your county and he is elected, get to know him and find out where he stands, ours is good and I know him (advantage of small rural areas) our Chief of Police is also very pro 2A and will not go along.

We damn sure do not need any rioting, that is playing their hands, some of the militia guys I know are getting a might antsy though

7 Likes

Could be they want a better show? Watched the local cbs broadcast this morning and saw a couple stories showing quasi uniformed groups moving through the crowd at the capital using “military tactics”. They identified several LEO and Guardsmen, retired military, Veterans, these were the buzzwords of the program.
The enemies of Liberty are the ones that only have so much time, if we let them decide the time and place of these “riots” they warn of then they win. Everyone stay home, inventory your stuff, update range cards, they can’t maintain the level of fear required to control the flock forever, cracks will show, build a foundation to exploit them from.

11 Likes

Exactly!

11 Likes

With good reason , destroying public property is not exactly doing anything productive though.

9 Likes

Never mind, I agree with you Just had a long quote that after I looked at it I didn’t like.

5 Likes

I think that we will need to chose a side a lot quicker than we would like . I personally chose to live as a free citizen than a pamper slave I can make my own decisions about what is best for me and my family.

9 Likes
7 Likes

I don’t think you’ll be successful in that, but if you think you will be go for it. Today is completely different than the Revolution. Today these evil folks want your soul and if what I think is coming arrives you’ll either give it to them or you’ll die. Once you find out that you took the wrong path it will be far too late. It might look for a time to go along with what’s coming because it’s the easy path, but ultimately it leads to destruction. Just look at the radical left, that tells anyone with eyes what they’re all about.

No, I think at some point you’re going to be forced to choose and not choosing is a choice. Not all choices are easy to make.

7 Likes

Newsweek and Dems are just stupid. Newsweek says:
“ Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W. Va.) believes that the question of statehood for Washington, D.C. must be settled by constitutional amendment rather than a congressional vote, despite the state he represents having been voted into the union by Congress.”

Newsweek seems not to understand that Congress is responsible for adding States. However for the nation’s capital it does require an amendment.

Manchin suggests:
“ If Congress wants to make D.C. a state It should propose a constitutional amendment and let the people of America vote."

Except ratifying an amendment is not done via a vote of the people. It takes 3/4 of the states via their legislators.

Dumdshit media is misinforming the sheep. Our Congress is composed of equally stupid legislators.

8 Likes

Scary thing is that if enough important people skip over the relevant section of the Constitution, it won’t matter. I don’t need to tell this crowd about that history.

8 Likes

People skip over the important parts all the time

Amendment X

Conjunction Junction, what’s your function?
I’m going to get you there if you’re very careful.

5 Likes

All they’re looking for is a majority in the senate. The reason they won’t let Northern California break away from Southern California is the same reason.

8 Likes

10 Likes