Debt

@0null00

If Congress would change its overspending ways, then your plan might make sense. However, they don’t appear to be done spending our children’s future, so hang onto your money. You know the old joke…“how do you stop a charging bull?..take away its credit card.” That is what we have to do with the government - take away its “credit card.” That may be quite difficult to do, but with enough fortitude amongst enough people, we could effectively do it.

10 Likes

Biden said yesterday he was going to do away with Trumps immigration plan and let all those immigrants in. with two more strains of the virus coming from the countries they are coming from, he will make us another third world country.

12 Likes

Isn’t that the commie d-rats mission? The destruction of the Republic?
Sure as hell the rats made NJ a 3rd world country.
It’s a festering pile of debt corruption and malfeasance.
Rat ruination 101.

10 Likes

Well if all the power is off in Mexico that ought to really give them incentive to get on their way

9 Likes

But it’s not my money, I’m probably going to talk to my bank or not cash it

6 Likes

Well I’ve got some, but I see your point. My point has a bigger goal ideally, get the government to cut it out

9 Likes

Cant fight communists with a goal, just sayin

10 Likes

Weak… I’m sure those who have fought them in the past in this country have done it with goals

6 Likes

If you pay taxes, it is your money.

9 Likes

Cant say I’m to the point of shooting everyone who disagrees either

6 Likes

And your money and your money and china’s loans and and and, not just mine, I am OK where I don’t need it…

6 Likes

Taxes I can’t fight against as easily

8 Likes

Yes, tell them their card is no good here by me :wink:

7 Likes

@0null00

If you pay taxes, it is your money.

Talk to your bank about what? Not cash what? It was a play on words about charging and credit cards.

8 Likes

@0null00

Don’t need it…what, don’t need (more) money? What, are you super rich?

9 Likes

Can i have it? i’ll pm you my address and you can sign the check over to me. as a black man you white people owe it to me.

9 Likes

Take the check - buy something nice on us.
Take it or it’s just gonna be stolen by the swamp.

11 Likes

Isn’t that perception the fuel that feeds the machine?

9 Likes

See Wall St #'s rising? The big bribers are doing GREAT. F the country’s pain.
They know the USA dopes will piss away the $600 at chinamart the day it posts to their account.

10 Likes

I’m ok, working in these tough times, some aren’t, not gonna determine if I pay off my house or get a truck or another gun much sooner

9 Likes