Demand Answers

“The U.S. has become a totalitarian state run by deep state, woke, radical Democrats who are hell bent on destroying our country. You want to take Trump down? All this will do is bring more people to his cause.” – Rep. Greg Steube, August 8, 2022

It’s been a few weeks since the unprecedented raid of President Trump’s home in Mar-a-Lago, and we still don’t have answers.

No answers on why the raid needed to happen, no reasons for what they were looking for, even members of Congress on the Judiciary Committee like me don’t have answers.

Fellow Conservative – this might be one of the most extreme examples of the radical Left’s power grabs – and they must be held accountable.

My colleagues and I have sent letters to the Biden Administration demanding answers. The American people deserve to know, and they deserve to know NOW.

10 Likes

Demand answers from the biggest pile of traitors ever? The rat bastards will lie and deny with full media brainwash + propaganda backing their lies.
I admire the effort 101% though. I filed complaints to the DOJ since oblowzo.
NOTHING. No reply - NOTHING. Imagine my complete surprise at that.
You all should see the rat ****ed news here in the tristate area. Makes one puke.
The corrupted “news” propaganda blowfest of bidoom’s BS makes Goebbels look like a kindergartener.

9 Likes

To us yes. but a revered forefather to them

8 Likes

Demanding answers from people who can’t speak without lying is a waste of time. Disregard any information they offer, or treat it as proof that the opposite is true, but never waste time asking your enemy to justify their transgressions against decency.

9 Likes

So ummm… not to be a wise guy or anything but have we crossed that line in the sand yet? Or are we still waiting for some bigger event than the planned fuel shortage, food shortage, $40,000,000,000 Ukraine cover up - cover up, 1000% AR tax, and open assault on what is by all standards of truth the sitting President, DJT?

7 Likes

George Washington did not talk to the British

He SHOT THEM

7 Likes

No worries The Great Unifier is about pontificate and explain it to US.

Wanna bet that folks that believe in Liberty and the Freedom of Speech, the R2BA, inviolateness of the Vote, Freedom of Thought, and are opposed Globalism are the problem…

6 Likes

7 Likes

Yup! That and trying to enslave others.

7 Likes

Sadly only the lizard hunter seems to tell it like it is

6 Likes

Tom MacDonald said it best:

“If you lie to the government, they put you in prison
But when the government lies to you its called being a politician”

9 Likes

@Quick_Draw_Mcgraw

Sad, but true!