Democraps using Tragedy to further agenda for thier benefit Sickening

Watching Fox News as I write this and Beto and the Democraps are using this for their own gain one after another!!!

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Of course they are and the more it happens the more people will turn and vote democratic. If this crap keeps happening(and it will) trump will have to advocate some form of gun control or he will lose.

5 Likes

“But he didn’t support bump stocks”

Ya all ain’t seen shit yet. They’re coming at us with everything they have.
Idiots will fall for the BS.
More than 1/2 the country is proven idiots.
Prepare for an all out assault on the 2a and yourselves.

Funny how the country saw what a shit show the rat party is last week with the “debates”
Then we have 2 gifts to the left in days.
Just saying.

4 Likes

Hopefully the SC will get involved, they can tell Trump and the senate to go fuck themselves on this stuff if they want too.

3 Likes

Courts aren’t going to save us mate. We are going to be screwed this time around.

2 Likes

Probably true but the SC making a Heller vs DC type ruling would essentially buy us time.

3 Likes

Time is not on our side, I just don’t have faith in the SC if you want my honest opinion. Trump better hurry up and put in some pro-Constitution people that won’t shit on the 2A and 4A. Trump unfortunately doesn’t like the 4A it seems.

2 Likes

Anyone else find it funny how people think Trump is “fighting” anything?

He got his ass handed to him by Trudeau ,Mexico, China and close to getting a bitch slap from Americas commiez. The guy is a bigger pussy than Bush but he has Don Kings mouth.

2 Likes

Kannahugh (sp) is pro gun but not pro 4th. Gorsuch (sp) is the type of guy we want to handle this stuff.

2 Likes

Without the 4th we will not be able to have the 2nd thus meaning we lose. Red flag laws are proof of that. Our rights in their entirety is either an all or nothing sort of thing. You cannot cherry pick that’s why I’m not convinced the SC will save us. And your point about Kavanaugh is proof of that.

2 Likes

True , tbh Gorsch (sp) is the only judge I really like and he is not really liked by either side. He pissed king oompa off his first week and had dems heads exploding before being nominated

3 Likes

That was great, not gonna lie. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I feel I need to again show that the Republican Party cannot be trusted either. Graham is usually a good guy but this shows proof an [R] means nothing for our rights.

My apologies if I’m a broken record but we need to really pay closer attention to who we the people vote for.

3 Likes

Living like kings on our dime is what all the politicraps want. Your rights? GFY pal.
They stick their finger in the air - see most of the anti gun hysteria being blasted everywhere and know to keep their royal lifestyle they’ll have to screw us. Brainwashing the masses 24/7 [cnn msdnc abc etc…] Bribing deadbeats to vote rat [Welfare- Sec 8-EBT free cell etc…]
The scumbags outbreed the backbone of the country. We’re screwed.
Prepare.

BTW The all or nothing crowd usually gets nothing.

1 Like

I agree with you on some points but not all, we are fucked either way, this is most likely the last Republican potus we will see for a long long time. The left is going to make sure of it.

I was not saying vote democrat though, fuck them, what im saying is I wont vote. Acting like people who dont vote are the enemy is very narrow minded. Some of us just dont like either option and dont want to waste our time backing someone we dont remotely agree with, thats called free-will aka freedom…the very thing you are talking about on here alot. Im sure their were Germans saying Hitler was the lesser of to evils compared to the Weimar republic…for the time , going off what they were seeing…maybe they were not wrong but look were that went, choose who you vote for carefully.

3 Likes

^ This

4 Likes

I have to stay off of social media. I am going to get myself red-flagged or worse. (though that’s probably their plan…if they can’t get the guns then take out the “nuts”)

3 Likes

I want to post this video from The Daily Shooter, he hits the nail squarely on the head.

3 Likes