Demographics 101

This is Mister Torgue and I approve of this message.

5 Likes

I told my realtor that going to the bathroom outside is non negotiable for me when we were looking for a house two weeks ago.

5 Likes

Well to be PC they should have Porta Junes.

3 Likes

Genisis 1:37 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him, male and female he created them.

@mquinn55 poll is correctly worded.

2 Likes

I think it’s > 65 are less tech savvy and in general a bit more private. I’ve always been open (frequently to my detriment) but as I get crustier I get more private.
I dumped facebook and twitter. Prefer to keep my on-line socialization to topics of interest. Had enough of Tide pods, kitties, and whiny libs.
Followed Hickok45 over from you tube and found this forum.
Of course I can’t speak for all us geezers, but that’s my story.

6 Likes

How?

This?

https://www.full30.com/most-viewed

2 Likes

Thanks,

5 Likes

Im only 29 and the same way. Maybe im a crotchity old hermit in training.

5 Likes

I refuse to be put in a box or sent up the pole.

2 Likes

Lol. Either that or you’ll turn into a Chatty Charlie in your old age. I’ve know a few of them.

2 Likes

Well I imagine we’ll all be put in a box at some point. Burned or buried.

3 Likes

Then you may or may not become a ghost.

4 Likes

I swear, it’s like you read my mind. I couldn’t have written it any better. Definitely my story too!

2 Likes

You know… I’ll bet if we had a sub-forum called Full60+ we would have a lot fewer arguments here.

6 Likes

Hmmm? Vote how you please. But I’ll keep my distance, thanks. Ain’t gonna rub… I mean hold, anything against ya.

3 Likes

Hah, I’m just messing with whomever is paying attention…

I kinda thought times have changed. Where’s all the other gender identifiers, I mean aren’t we in a new era of sexes nowadays?

I believe this pole wouldn’t be acceptable for most public schools today, or any of the major social media platforms.

1 Like

Sad but true.

5 Likes

Years later and the FULL30 forum is still very much an All Male Review -defined as more folks smuggling sausage than honey.

4 Likes

So is every other gun forum, car forum, hunting forum, fishing forum & mechanics forum.
I’m sure your modern bride forum, decorators anonymous, yoga, knitting forum & recipe forum have a higher % of female membership.

6 Likes