Desert Eagle Top 5 Movies

What is one of your favorite movies featuring a Deagle?

8 Likes

You should have used Austin, the Rock sucks, good picks though.

6 Likes

I need to know if the Matrix is #1 before I watch…

Because if not … :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

No spoilers from me. :innocent:

6 Likes

why would i use Austin for a Rock catchphrase?

6 Likes

the whole point of these is to be fun and tick people off cause it is not THEIR list and they have “better” choices and no, not gonna tell you what is in there LOL

6 Likes

Smackdown is also the show, and Austin is one of your fellow Texans and actually shoots and hunts.

7 Likes

yes Smackdown is a show and yes Austin is a Texan but again, gotta stay true to those of my viewers are are wrasslin fans, they know the rock is the one that says “lay the smack down”… so still don’t get where having austin would be any better except to tick off a bunch of wrasslin folks, which honestly, could be fun, already ticked off a bunch of movie people anyway with why not this movie or why not that movie, good grief, this is supposed to just be fun, gotta lighten up at some point you know

6 Likes

Resident evil should be on the list if for no other reason than Milla Jovovich.

6 Likes

Deadpool should be mentioned, don’t tell me as the video won’t play yet. Anyone else hear final jeopardy music :expressionless:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Damn Chis I didn’t mean to wind YOU up so much

5 Likes

it is all good and all in good fun… long as i am typing or talking, no problem, it is when i walk away, stop posting or get quiet, better WATCH OUT bahahahahaha

5 Likes

I really like this movie

20210530_185431

5 Likes

If you go silent, I will be on the lookout for a Leprechaun with an attitude and a Barkeep. :rofl:
The Rock still sucks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: just not as bad as Cena

5 Likes

Stone cold opens a can of whoop ass on the Rock

5 Likes

5 Likes

One of many, but in the end when he was retiring, he got Rock over and dropped the belt to him.

5 Likes

Stone Cold was more cool though. The rock was “meh”

5 Likes

The Rock sucked always did and always will, look for him to show up in some fashion sooner or later though, he owes Vince because his daughter just got a developmental contract with WWE.

5 Likes

I always remembered this scene as a desert eagle but it turns out it was a 1911. Really shocked me, weird what 9 years does to your memory.

5 Likes