Designated (re) intro

Well what the heck, reached the ripe ole age of 71, retired U S Armed Forces, have eaten food west of Commiefornia and east of North Kakalaki…the two almost met…family was served C Rats in Turkey instead of shopping at the commissary…and the food in the other direction, well lets just say I ate it…anyway those chicks and bisquits in that pot looked mighty good.
Thanks young dude for your assist…hope the tech side for you folks stays strong and on course.

Old Dude will now relax on the porch, laptop open and enjoying this fantastic information tech bound hiway.
thanks again
Dave

16 Likes

Thank you for your service, and for coming back to the forum, I moved this to introductions so we can all take a swing, er, I mean welcome you back! :rofl:

16 Likes

You earned it. Enjoy it !!!
Thank you for your service Sir!!!

15 Likes

Welcome back to the forum. Thank you for your service.

14 Likes

Welcome back, sounds like you really got around and have a lot to teach

15 Likes

Thank you Joe…much appreciated. Sounds like quite an interesting life you have had, I hope you enjoy your retirement and get to do all the things you want to.
Dave

15 Likes

Thanks Young Dude and thank you for your assist in getting me back on!!
Old Dude

16 Likes

Thank you Doc, much appreciated…looking forward to checking out the new Full 30!!
Dave

15 Likes

Welcome back. Nice to have more vets around here. ( i was a code talker in WW2)
Just kidding :grin:

15 Likes

Thank you Chief Tiny TeePee much appreciated…Those awesome Code Talkers!! Our Vets what a valuable resource we have in them!!
Dave

15 Likes

I’m fairly new here, so I don’t recognize your user name. Hence this, welcome to the forum! (instead of welcome back)

15 Likes

welcome back @Grandpadew glad you’re here👍

14 Likes

Welcome back @Grandpadew !

13 Likes

@Grandpadew welcome back to full30!
Enjoy the hell out of your retirement sir!

13 Likes

Welcome back! And I hope you enjoy your retirement.

13 Likes

Welcome again, I think, the name sounds familiar. And thank you for your service!

11 Likes

welcome back
:partying_face:
at least I am not the oldest.

11 Likes

Thank you Brian… I wasn’t a heavy involved member but did enjoy the Users Vids they shared…amazing the amount of information you will be able to not only share on here but gain from the members knowledge…I hope you enjoy your time here on Full 30,
Dave

11 Likes

Thank you SAK…Much appreciated.
Dave

11 Likes

Thank you Russ…appreciate the welcome.
Dave

12 Likes