Diamondback Sidekick FIRST SHOTS Video

Spoiler alert, yeah, that double action is pretty rough. LOL

8 Likes

alex baldwin rough?

7 Likes

i don’t think even HE could make it go off by accident man, yeah, the double action is AB proof LOL

7 Likes

I’ve tried watching this twice and too much unbearable buffering. Strange.

9 Likes

eh, FULL30 doing FULL30 things… it is uploaded on a bunch of different platfroms too, so there is that if you are dead set on watching. maybe @Robert will see this and figure out what the deal is

7 Likes

I’ve seen the fix and the tech team is working on a smooth, final implementation plan due soon

5 Likes

Any indication that the double action trigger was improving as things got broken in?

5 Likes

haven’t gotten but about 100 rounds though it so far… and no, not really. i may take it apart one day just to look at the design. most double actions, even heavy ones, can be staged somewhat, this one seems like you can’t do that at all. obviously more to come on this one. can still hit 6" still at 10 yard with that horrible double action so it is a lot of fun and reloading is much easier too… not sure the later is worth the price over a rough rider though, guess it just depends on how bad ya want it you know?

6 Likes

That’s why I wanted to watch the video, to see if it would be a good candidate for tinkering/tuning. Did that with a Taurus 85 and it’s a damn nice little revolver now.

5 Likes