Dicks Sporting goods, no, DIcks crafts and collectibles maybe

Obama still likes Dicks.
cory booker would race him to be there first :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Explains why he walks funny

2 Likes

Dick’s at it again… :roll_eyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/dicks-sporting-goods-pulling-hunting-gear-440-stores

6 Likes

Dicks.

4 Likes

Never been in a dicks, never will.

4 Likes

Cory and Mayor Petey LOVE Dicks.

4 Likes

I would stop in when they had Thunderbolt on sale, that was before the ammo shortage years. Then Dicks showed what dicks they were. I haven’t been inside one since those years of plentiful ammo, what maybe 15 years? There’s just nothing there for me.

6 Likes

It would be more accurate to call it Dicks Fashion.

It’s a clothing store. The big section in the middle of the store is clothes. Shoes in the back, and other ‘fashion accessories’ down either side by the walls.

Just think about it. Some soccer mom would feel a little embarrassed, if she was shopping in her new spandex outfit, and somebody asked her what exercise equipment she used, so she needs a few ‘accessories’ to justify her new outfit.

The clothing is probably where the majority of their profits are. The rest is just something to make them different from other clothing stores.

7 Likes

Not anymore. I suspect that many of their Chinese-made clothing items are delayed due to the virus. Based on sudden price jumps this week, I also suspect that guns and ammo will become the hot new profit items. Too bad for Dicks.

I’m not into dicks anymore either. Oh, uhh, well, you know what I mean. :laughing:

6 Likes

But has Dicks been in to you???

5 Likes

:grimacing:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Dicks sucks dicks…backward or forward it’s still the same…:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Indeed, their name says it all

6 Likes

:laughing: :grin: :grin:

7 Likes

Thats funny! for the few fudds that still shopped there now they can stop going in! I do enjoy seeing most of their locations around me closed! Serves them right!

7 Likes

I think they changed the name of their Field & Stream stores (owned by Dicks) around here to "Sportsmen’s Warehouse ". Same high prices, a lot of merchandise still has Field & Stream tags on it. I WONT shop there.

5 Likes

I hope that Sportsmen’s Warehouse isn’t affiliated with Dick’s. We have a newer S.H. store in Lansing, Michigan and I really like that place. I also shopped at S.H. when I lived out west. They have a fantastic ammo and reloading selection!

2 Likes

IT may not be

5 Likes

You win the internet today. Shits funny.

4 Likes

We have Sportsman’s Warehouse down here…great stores, great prices, and full of guns and ammo. Probably the best thing that could have happened to F&S stores honestly…

5 Likes