Dicks Sporting goods, no, DIcks crafts and collectibles maybe

Obama still likes Dicks.
cory booker would race him to be there first :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Explains why he walks funny

2 Likes

Dickā€™s at it againā€¦ :roll_eyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/dicks-sporting-goods-pulling-hunting-gear-440-stores

6 Likes

Dicks.

4 Likes

Never been in a dicks, never will.

4 Likes

Cory and Mayor Petey LOVE Dicks.

4 Likes

I would stop in when they had Thunderbolt on sale, that was before the ammo shortage years. Then Dicks showed what dicks they were. I havenā€™t been inside one since those years of plentiful ammo, what maybe 15 years? Thereā€™s just nothing there for me.

6 Likes

It would be more accurate to call it Dicks Fashion.

Itā€™s a clothing store. The big section in the middle of the store is clothes. Shoes in the back, and other ā€˜fashion accessoriesā€™ down either side by the walls.

Just think about it. Some soccer mom would feel a little embarrassed, if she was shopping in her new spandex outfit, and somebody asked her what exercise equipment she used, so she needs a few ā€˜accessoriesā€™ to justify her new outfit.

The clothing is probably where the majority of their profits are. The rest is just something to make them different from other clothing stores.

7 Likes

Not anymore. I suspect that many of their Chinese-made clothing items are delayed due to the virus. Based on sudden price jumps this week, I also suspect that guns and ammo will become the hot new profit items. Too bad for Dicks.

Iā€™m not into dicks anymore either. Oh, uhh, well, you know what I mean. :laughing:

6 Likes

But has Dicks been in to you???

5 Likes

:grimacing:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Dicks sucks dicksā€¦backward or forward itā€™s still the sameā€¦:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Indeed, their name says it all

6 Likes

:laughing: :grin: :grin:

7 Likes

Thats funny! for the few fudds that still shopped there now they can stop going in! I do enjoy seeing most of their locations around me closed! Serves them right!

7 Likes

I think they changed the name of their Field & Stream stores (owned by Dicks) around here to "Sportsmenā€™s Warehouse ". Same high prices, a lot of merchandise still has Field & Stream tags on it. I WONT shop there.

5 Likes

I hope that Sportsmenā€™s Warehouse isnā€™t affiliated with Dickā€™s. We have a newer S.H. store in Lansing, Michigan and I really like that place. I also shopped at S.H. when I lived out west. They have a fantastic ammo and reloading selection!

2 Likes

IT may not be

5 Likes

You win the internet today. Shits funny.

4 Likes

We have Sportsmanā€™s Warehouse down hereā€¦great stores, great prices, and full of guns and ammo. Probably the best thing that could have happened to F&S stores honestlyā€¦

5 Likes