Didn't need...or...what is it....

That could be posted in the militaria and history thread, Not many people have even heard of it before.

5 Likes

Some folks trying it out here.
Looks effective.

8 Likes

I bought some in the past, 10.00 per round, I bought this largely as when I don’t, then I cant, and the self kick in the ass follows

6 Likes

The label on the can is in really good shape too. it hasn’t had other ammo containers stacked on it and tore it up. Something like that would tear me up wanting to open it, but knowing it would probably kill the price on a sealed can.

6 Likes

I have no plans to open, they’re an investment

IF, if I open it will be to load one of these

btw the sealed can is lead soldered, these must meet all kinds of health guidelines :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

That a 7.62 drum? and how many? I’m waitin on the D50.

5 Likes

I grabbed 2 from here

5 Likes

You can shoot all week without a mag change with that one. :joy:

6 Likes

Awesome investment @Robert

5 Likes

is it legal purchase or own tracers?

5 Likes

Might check your states laws, it’s legal here in Arkansas.

4 Likes

to my knowledge your biggest problem with tracers is ranges restrict them for fire danger reasons

4 Likes

They will set something on fire in a hurry.

7 Likes

^ That is why they are badass.

5 Likes

We used to shoot cars with tracers at machine gun shoots. They burned the cars up pretty quick after one session. Really impressive what a Browning Ma Deuce will do to a v8 engine block. Incendiary rounds were fun to shoot the gas tanks with. It was all neat looking at night time too.

4 Likes

Yep the machine gun shoot at Knobcreek has to stop the shooting to put out fires on a regular basis . They have 4 wheelers with water to put out the fires. Machine gun shoot is this weekend always a good time.

5 Likes

Ours was never that big, only about 15 of us. we used to get together about three times a year and shoot. I always liked them, you’d get to shoot all kinds of guns. Most would bring 5 to 10 guns every time. I think all of us got married and scattered.lol it’s been years since we done it.

We would always call the police in that area and tell them cause they would get calls. I used to shoot mine around here when I first moved, but so many paranoid people have moved in I just don’t even do it anymore. It’s not fun coming out and having several glocks pointed at you.

5 Likes