Ding! Ding! Let's Fight!

Its nice they can report “issues”

nothing to see

move along

5 Likes

Yep no charges. He is doing the minumum, running out the clock. The fool thinks he’s going to become a US Senator. LMAO! Not if they don’t charge people!

5 Likes

So the DoJ and FBI did nothing. Also remember the NSA is recording and copying everything, (Thanks Mr. Snowden). Our Patriot has to flee to Switzerland to expose this fact, that there was a coup defacto, and our government orchastrated it with Foreign Enemies.

8 Likes

WOW!

7 Likes

Where is the IRS, DOJ, FBI and the Inspectors General? Is Durham actually going to do anything? Where are the POS Republicans?

5 Likes

3 Likes

Anyone remember the good ole days when it was the choice between the LESSER of both evils

4 Likes

@Quick_Draw_Mcgraw

Oh, that concept is still valid. However, maybe the overall level of evil has grown. You still couldn’t get me to vote demonrat, but I have no problem voting Republican.

5 Likes

Interesting take on the breadth of Durham’s never ending investigation.

5 Likes

The Ancient Roman saying, Excusatio petita, accusatio manifesta is often a source of pure truth. For non-English speaking people, it means

:grin:

3 Likes

He maybe owned by the Chinese or maybe not, but he seems to have more fight in him than the entire US Government, and more competent too.

6 Likes

ohhh boy… faith in skynet is amping up!

4 Likes

:rofl::thinking::flushed::pleading_face:

4 Likes

Proof of a directed media here. Now with OAN knocked off the airwaves, what media outlet stands with truth enough to report it?

Instead they lie out right, and lie by omission.

One of the greatest powers the media has is the power to ignore.

Pray and fight for those political prisoners that are right now all around the world, whose crime was speaking out against corruption and evil.

… and don’t forget the Americans the media hides.

Think about what your Government is doing to them. Think about what they intend to do to you.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21772198-habeas-corpus-filing

6 Likes

I was impressed with the simplicity of the cover sheet… then noted 61 pages :grimacing:

its sad this even has to come about and more sad its so damn complex

5 Likes

Even more sad that it is unreported. NO?

5 Likes

It occurred to me recently how well history can reveal the impending defeat we face…

If you know the history of the Civil war, how the South choose to wage it and how the North won it you’ll get why I said that

https://conservative-headlines.com/2011/02/war-crimes-of-william-t-sherman/

6 Likes
5 Likes

New Mexico too? Huh. That’s a pretty Blue state these days. The Matrix is starting to get glitches…

6 Likes

:clap:

5 Likes